Laughing Out Loud Jack Frost

4.4

At first I didn't care too much for this tart scent but after it was burning for a couple of hours it was a nice and clean refreshing peppermint scent...I didn't notice much of the vanilla but the mint is quite strong ; in a good way. This isn't typically the type of scent I am drawn to actually I received this in a sample tart with my order but it did have a nice little Christmas-y kick to it. I think I may order it next year around the holidays.

This is a nice minty tart. Very strong, but not so strong that it will hurt your sinuses or anything. The mint is refreshing, but toned down with a hint of vanilla. Really makes your house smell nice and fresh.

I ordered this scent on a whim. I have never tried any version of Jack Frost so I figured it was time...LOL!!! Holy mother of tarts!!! These are STRONG!!! I got the heart tarts and 2 of them were almost to much. This is a very strong mint w/ a touch of Vanilla. I can't wait to burn these during the holidays. This is a very nice "house freshner" scent. I would not mind having these on hand all year long.

on 2/12/2005 12:52:00 PM

"A wonderful Christmas scent! A crisp clean peppermint aroma with hints of vanilla bean." .... I agree a lot with Susan, I have this burning in the main room of my house though while cleaning. It's a strong mint and quite noticeable, but pretty crisp, unlike some other Jack Frost blends I have tried. I like this scent to burn occassionally - to just get a "fresh" smell in the house, etc and to burn something a little different.

on 1/2/2005 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not really a "me" scent, but a nice change of pace. It's a combo of mint & vanilla, and I would say it's definitely heavier on the mint. VERY strong burn & nice if you're trying to get rid of odors, but almost too intense to burn if you'll be right on top of it.

Popular Candles