November 20, 2014 | 1996 users online

Fragrances - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Lemon Creme perfume oil

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by bingbing

I had a whirlwind love affair with this scent that lasted a week. The scent lasts on me and smelled like a beautiful concoction of lemon frosting. However, by the end of the week, I could no longer smell lemon on the drydown, just a musky vanilla :( My body chemistry has let me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by chinagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorites from AZW.it's a lemon and vanilla scent,creamy and sweet yet tart.it kind of smells like a box of fruit loops!I get so many compliments when I wear it(I"ve been alternating between this and the canilla cream cake perfume).The price is really cheap and the scent is concentrated so it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2003 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Roxannalou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wishthis smelled more lemon-y. It's a very heavy smell of vanilla cream, and light on the lemon. I like it, but it's a bit sweet without the lemon zing and it's probably a bit sweet for every day. Sigh. The search for the perfect lemon sugar-scent goes on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2001 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Kathey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For those who like NE Lemon Poundcake or BerrySweet Lemon Creme this roll-on perfume oil is for you! Great lemon/vanilla fragrance and very long lasting.