Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Lemon Creme perfume oil

4.5

on 6/9/2004 3:35:00 AM

I had a whirlwind love affair with this scent that lasted a week. The scent lasts on me and smelled like a beautiful concoction of lemon frosting. However, by the end of the week, I could no longer smell lemon on the drydown, just a musky vanilla :( My body chemistry has let me down.

on 12/2/2003 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites from AZW.it's a lemon and vanilla scent,creamy and sweet yet tart.it kind of smells like a box of fruit loops!I get so many compliments when I wear it(I"ve been alternating between this and the canilla cream cake perfume).The price is really cheap and the scent is concentrated so it lasts forever.

on 7/22/2003 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wishthis smelled more lemon-y. It's a very heavy smell of vanilla cream, and light on the lemon. I like it, but it's a bit sweet without the lemon zing and it's probably a bit sweet for every day. Sigh. The search for the perfect lemon sugar-scent goes on.

on 11/25/2001 8:32:00 PM

For those who like NE Lemon Poundcake or BerrySweet Lemon Creme this roll-on perfume oil is for you! Great lemon/vanilla fragrance and very long lasting.

Popular Fragrances