April 16, 2014 | 1929 users online

Fragrances - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Cinnamon Buns perfume oil

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by peters74

great price, but B-A-D scent. (even makes my cat run away from me)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

though i really like her scents, this one was a strong one. sounded delicious but unfortunately i'm not really digging it. it smells like what a craft store smells like when you first walk in, that mix of potpourri and fake flowers with heavily artificial cinnamon scents. yeah sorry, not liking this scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 4:05:00 AM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

where's the "buns" part? It smells like cinnamon but I can't smell the vanilla or cream part of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

Though I like this intense scent (it is quite cinnamony) I have found some irritation using it. I love the scent overall and how it lasts well and the oil absorbs well and stays. However, when I apply this to my neck or collar area I get a bright burning rash! This does not happen when I apply it to my wrists, and so I am using up what I have sparingly but would not purchase again. It is hard to get A Zaftig Woman products for me as I typically have to order from their website.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2002 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells great, the price is right, but it stings a bit. I feel my skin getting hot and red where it touches!! Pretty sure there's real cinnamon oil in this, so beware (unless they reformulated it, mine is many months old now) if you have sensitive skin. It can burn!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2002 5:27:00 AM More reviews by mich445

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! It is a really nice size roll-on, not tiny like other companies. The scent is amazing--JUST like cinnamon buns. It's very creamy and sweet but not overpowering. And the scent lasts pretty long too. I wear this with the matching body pudding, which is also amazing. Good stuff :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2001 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Kathey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like strongly scented food-y fragrances, this is for you! Very nice blend of cinnamon and vanilla, smells great layered over NE Wedding Cake or Zaftig's Vanilla Cream Cake or any other vanilla lotion. I tried it with Zaftig's Cinnamon Buns pudding and it was a little too strong, so one or the other! I like mixing this with the Zaftig Vanilla Cream Cake roll-on.