September 23, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I'm so mad at myself for waiting so long to buy this. I found my old tube of Rimmel Lip Vinyl in Eastend Snob, and while I was mourning the fact that it's been discontinued, I remembered that I bought it in the first place because I heard it was a Prrr dupe. I don't know that I've ever duped a less expensive product with a MORE expensive one, but in this case I was super jazzed and off to the MAC store I went.

While Eastend Snob was a worthy dupe for costing less than half the price of a lipglass, Prrr is definitely worth the price difference. The pigmentation is great - I have pretty darkly pigmented lips, and it's sheer enough to look natural while still downplaying my natural lip color. I'm NC25 and it's just a great, peachy-pink natural nude. It's frosty for sure. I was going to say I don't notice it much but really, I've just developed a liking for frosty lip looks. If it helps, it's more of a shimmery, sophisticated frost.

Standard lipglass warnings apply, the formula is thick and sticky but it stays put for 4-ish hours. I don't have to fuss with it as much as with pale nude glosses, but it gives a similar look. Probably going to wear this every day this week.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't really like the lipglass formula...waayyy to sticky!
But i love this color soooo much that i just deal with it.

I don't like pinky colors but because this is a light pinky beige color it suits my yellow skintone very well.
Get lots of compliment wearing it.
I have repurchased this 3 times already.

only thing i don't like is that when you get towards the end the lipglass gets very goopy and nasty.....like i said..i hate the formula!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipgloss was kind of hard to use at first. It was too frosty for my orginal intended use, but I managed to get to work with cork l/l. Now I love it and I probably would buy it again once it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

thought the pinky colour is lovely and brings out my other features. i like the consistency and how it felt and i didnt feel it was too sticky either

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite lip glosses of all time.The color is a shiny baby pink.Not frosty and not to sticky.A sheer to medium coverage.I wear it just about it everyday.Color goes great with my skin tone.Its a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

What a beautiful color and compliments any eyeshadow color perfectly. Its a neutral subtle pink shade with high pigmentation and shine to it and matches perfect for every skin tone. The Texture is perfect and not sticky. This is a recommended color being that it is so versatile and an everyday wearable shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this gloss a few times and I do like it worn alone or over a nude lipstick. The shimmery peachy-pink colour works well for my complexion, love the formula, and delicious vanilla scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

My go to Lip Glass, the perfect blush lip color. Not sticky, beautiful color that stays! I've repurchased several times over the years. Gorgeous and natural looking. LOVE MAC lip glosses/lip glass

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lipglass is a must try. it gives your lips a boost and makes your lips more kissable. i just love it!!! d best colored-shimmery lipgloss

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by rebekah1764

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm somewhere around NW20, this time of year my skin is a bit paler. I think this is such a lovely color. Peachy pinks look good against my skin color. I love layering this over Creme Cup, and it is the perfect neutral baby pink lip with just a hint of peach shimmer (how's that for a description? lol) The texture is a bit sticky but I've been spoiled by the Chantecaille Brillaint glosses. I think the sizing of the tube is decent. I don't wear my MAC lip products on a daily basis so a tube of lipglass usually lasts me years. I don;t mind the light vanilla scent, though scentless would be preferable. It definitely beats a lot of other scents i know (NYX smells like cherry cough syrup to me and Maybelline products often taste like plastic). Prrr had been on my wishlist for a while and I finally got it for my birthday and I'm so glad I did! So swatch it first and try it out on your skintone to see if you like it :)