July 31, 2014 | 2090 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Planet Spa African Shea Butter hand & cuticle creme

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this cream at a friend's place and got ADDICTED to the smell. So I bought not one, but 2 for myself immediately! :)
I still love the smell, and the texture of the cream is good (definitely wouldn't say it's too watery), but it really doesn't anything for moisturizing my hands - if anything, they feel drier than before, after i've washed them again.
I'll use up the last tube, but won't be repurchasing even though the smell is intoxicating :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A fantastic hand cream that smells awesome. I am wondering if Avon has discontinued this line since I haven't seen any products from this line in catalogue for some time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by kayyxx

I absolutely adore this product!
The packaging is smart and simple as a basic squeeze bottle.
I know a lot of people are divided about the scent - it is very strong but I LOVE it, I'm constantly sniffing my hand after everytime I apply it.
I use a strong disinfectant on my hand and find this product keeps my skin smooth where others haven't managed to do so.
Will definately be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wash my hands several times a day at work which makes my cuticles a bit dry and raggedy. I noticed a difference after using this once. I massaged it into my cuticles before going to bed and I noticed a considerable improvement the next day. I now use it a few times a week to keep my cuticles moisturized. I find it smells like buttered popcorn which is good and all but weird for a lotion. I'd buy it again for the price alone, super dirt cheap when it goes on sale!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by vitaminas

The scent is ok, but it does NOTHING for hydrating my skin, and it's really watery..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot stand this scent. How sad that I cant even use this handcream because it smells like stale peaches.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by liiv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sounds like everyone is pretty divided on the scent. I actually quite like the buttery scent myself & don't find it overbearing. (The same can't be said for its cousin, the Foot & Elbow Creme, which I have to admit is sickeningly sweet.) The texture is almost perfect, light but just rich enough to not disappear as soon as it's absorbed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The cream itself is ok,I donīt know if it made any difference in my
cuticles, but it made my hands very smooth, and itīs not greasy. But i hate the scent - smells a little like coffe, maybe some coffee candy, i donīt know.
Products scents normally do not bother me, but I donīt like this one. I finished the tube/bottle but i used it only at home - I wouldnīt wear
it and then leave the house. Or even worse - carry it with me and use at
work, for example. The scent would make feel self-conscious.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by PresKitten22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mum has this downstairs and I stole some this morning before I ventured out into the cold, English weather and MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DAYS IT SMELLS GOOD! Leaves your hands feeling soft too ^ _ ^

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2007 6:25:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I totally agree with the previous reviewer.This smells DISGUSTING! I tossed it just because of this reason.The smell is unbearable and sickening.The texture is very very watery for a so called hand 'butter'.Terrible product.