September 30, 2014 | 2206 users online

Lip Gloss - Giorgio Armani - Lip shimmer #13

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2006 6:07:00 PM More reviews by jasanna143

What can I say?! GA makes some of the prettiest shades of makeup around! No if's, and's, or but's about it! #13 Lip Shimmer is a peachy pink bronzey shade that has just the right amount of shimmer and shine w/o looking too teenage bopper'ish. I love how it doesn't have a scent and it glides on like buttah. It stays on for a long time considering it's a gloss and I can def see this working on a multitude of skintones and under l/s or by itself. I would def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 7:28:00 AM More reviews by carekate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift from a friend in the UK after I complained that I was unable to find a local GA retailer in my area that has the #11 and #13 lip shimmer in stock. When I got my parcel containing the lip shimmer and tore it open, I have to admit I was a little frightened and disappointed by the look of the color when I was just looking at it on the applicator brush and I tossed it in my bag and forgot about it for a couple of weeks. Then last week the outfit I was wearing called for a nude or neutral lip, so I remembered the #13 lip shimmer and dug it out. Immediately after applying it, I checked my reflection in the mirror and my heart sank as I thought it didnít look any better on my lips than it did in the tube, but as the day wore on and I caught glimpses of myself in the restroom mirror, the more I began to like it and realize that it actually works as the absolute perfect nude shade for my lips! The staying power of the gloss is pretty remarkable too, so Iím definitely going to continue my quest to find the #11 shade as well. For the record, Iím a fair-skinned redhead with (naturally) dark brows, green/gold/grey eyes and a peaches and cream complexion with only a very slight natural pigment to my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2005 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This is my first Armani lipgloss and now I can understand the raves. This really is a superior gloss - smooth texture, pigmented and enduring without being too sticky. This #13 shade is very pretty, a bronzed peach-pink that reminds me of my NARS Mojave lipstick in gloss form.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by neicy81

This peachy brown lipgloss is similar to Chanel Zanzibar glossimer in my opinion. I thought that would be a bad thing considering I didn't think Zanzibar worked for me, but somehow this one works. This is more frosty/silvery than Zanzibar and the the texture is thinner.A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 7:37:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a beautiful color. It's a peachy pink laced with gold shimmer. The texture is very similar to Chanel Glossimers but isn't as thick. It has excellent staying power and it isn't too heavily fragranced. It come with a brush applicator (not a sponge). This has a hint of a rosy bronze in it. Overall, it's a great gloss. I only wish it were cheaper- it's $25!