November 28, 2014 | 859 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Nail Enamel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by pinky1030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As good as iet gets. I forgot how amazing these were until I got some OPI, Maybelline and Milani polishes to try. They were terrible quality and just made me appreciate Dior more. It's expensive but the quality difference is insane. It applies super smooth and even, the texture is so rich yet light. The colors are gorgeous and actually apply the same as shown in the bottle, unlike other cheaper brands. OPI is decent until you try this, which will make it look like gooey, messy trash. It is way better to buy 1 of these than 4 of other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best nail polishes out there!
Although I love OPI and China Glaze, Dior nail polishes are far better..(unfortunately, because of the price..).
The consistency, the brush, the way they apply..wow! I can't say much about the staying power, since I tend to change my nails quite often.. But I think some colors are better than others.
My latest addition is Carré Bleu. I don't have enough words to describe how absolutely gorgeous this color is.. Just go and get it before it's gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mpb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wondered if there's a difference in nail polish that costs $25 CAD. Unfortunately for my pocket, yes there is. The first colour I bought was Incognito #257. It is absolutely beautiful! Perfect for my everyday look, neutral with hint of pink. I immediately noticed a difference in quality compared to other nail polishes. I like the brush, it goes on very smooth, isn't thick and 2 coats is more than enough for good coverage. I like to use a base as well as a top coat to get more out of it.

I just bought the colour Bouquet which is nice but Incognito will be my all time fave. I only wish it didn't cost so much. I spent $50 on 2 bottles of nail polish....a bit painful when I think about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best nail polish I ever wore!
I don't think I will buy another one if I ran out of it, too expensive for a nail polish.
I had it on for 4 straight days and use my fingers like crazy, but doesn't chip! Amazing!
I got the red color which is sooo nice!
A great product indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by seh075

way better than opi and all the drugstore brands.

great shaped brush, long lasting wear and great colors. i exclusively use the 999 red color on my toes. pricy but really worth it because of the quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by valyyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE the brush (best brush ever to avoid cuticle build up) and the color was rich and the coverage amazing (2 coats-very rich). But it wore off the top of my nails in one day (with an Essie topcoat). Not long lasting enough. I wish Chanel would use a similar brush style. Colors are amazing though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by siamese63

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first review here!
I was looking for a nude shade and fell in love with Incognito number 257.It's a pale pink neutral, very chic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought one of the Holiday 2011 colors called Apparat. It's a dark, muted metallic red on the nail. In the bottle you can see the gold shimmer but on the nails it hardly shows but leaves a really nice sheen. Reminds me of new car metallic sheens.

The formula was great, I only needed 2 coats and the chiseled brush was kind of nice.

I would probably buy another Dior polish if they made one that's not as easy to duplicate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe I didn't purchase this nail polish sooner. I have it in 219 Beige Safari. And I've been wearing it non-stop ever since the purchase. On me it's a pinkish nude color that goes opaque in 2 coats. I love the rounded brush: it makes the application as easy as it gets. And it does not chip for at least 3 or 4 days. I strongly believe that from now when I purchase a polish, it's going to be Dior. Oh I forgot: two coats dry within 20 minutes without any top coats or special drying agents. I apply it directly to bare nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this in Gris Montaigne. Very happy with this polish. The colour is a nice mid-range grey with no sparkle or shimmer. I love the brush, application was very easy! I applied 2 coats with a top coat and it looks gorgeous. I've only had it on for 1 day so far but no chips. It is pricey but if it wears well this may be a HG polish. ETA: I have also purchased this in Nirvana, a nice teal. Both colours wear well, I got a few days before any chipping. Highly recommended.