August 22, 2014 | 1803 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Nail Enamel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mpb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wondered if there's a difference in nail polish that costs $25 CAD. Unfortunately for my pocket, yes there is. The first colour I bought was Incognito #257. It is absolutely beautiful! Perfect for my everyday look, neutral with hint of pink. I immediately noticed a difference in quality compared to other nail polishes. I like the brush, it goes on very smooth, isn't thick and 2 coats is more than enough for good coverage. I like to use a base as well as a top coat to get more out of it.

I just bought the colour Bouquet which is nice but Incognito will be my all time fave. I only wish it didn't cost so much. I spent $50 on 2 bottles of nail polish....a bit painful when I think about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best nail polish I ever wore!
I don't think I will buy another one if I ran out of it, too expensive for a nail polish.
I had it on for 4 straight days and use my fingers like crazy, but doesn't chip! Amazing!
I got the red color which is sooo nice!
A great product indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by seh075

way better than opi and all the drugstore brands.

great shaped brush, long lasting wear and great colors. i exclusively use the 999 red color on my toes. pricy but really worth it because of the quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by valyyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE the brush (best brush ever to avoid cuticle build up) and the color was rich and the coverage amazing (2 coats-very rich). But it wore off the top of my nails in one day (with an Essie topcoat). Not long lasting enough. I wish Chanel would use a similar brush style. Colors are amazing though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by siamese63

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first review here!
I was looking for a nude shade and fell in love with Incognito number 257.It's a pale pink neutral, very chic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought one of the Holiday 2011 colors called Apparat. It's a dark, muted metallic red on the nail. In the bottle you can see the gold shimmer but on the nails it hardly shows but leaves a really nice sheen. Reminds me of new car metallic sheens.

The formula was great, I only needed 2 coats and the chiseled brush was kind of nice.

I would probably buy another Dior polish if they made one that's not as easy to duplicate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe I didn't purchase this nail polish sooner. I have it in 219 Beige Safari. And I've been wearing it non-stop ever since the purchase. On me it's a pinkish nude color that goes opaque in 2 coats. I love the rounded brush: it makes the application as easy as it gets. And it does not chip for at least 3 or 4 days. I strongly believe that from now when I purchase a polish, it's going to be Dior. Oh I forgot: two coats dry within 20 minutes without any top coats or special drying agents. I apply it directly to bare nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this in Gris Montaigne. Very happy with this polish. The colour is a nice mid-range grey with no sparkle or shimmer. I love the brush, application was very easy! I applied 2 coats with a top coat and it looks gorgeous. I've only had it on for 1 day so far but no chips. It is pricey but if it wears well this may be a HG polish. ETA: I have also purchased this in Nirvana, a nice teal. Both colours wear well, I got a few days before any chipping. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by kensingtonabida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought the new Dior Vernis in 483 - Pink Kimono. I was walking home from work and went into Boots looking for a pink nail polish but of the higher end quality (I've bought cheap nail polishes in the past, and apart from Rimmel Pro, the rest have been disappointing and streaky in finish!). Luckily the Dior counter had new arrivals, and this medium pink bottle just screamed out at me to purchase :-) As soon as I got home, I tried it on my toes and fingernails, and to my delight, just one coat and it was a medium coloured pink, a beautiful pop of colour. I have an olive complexion (NC40), and it suits my skintone, infact it would suit anyone who loves pink girly colours ;-)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Lyn2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

review of Christian Dior- Pink Sapphire nail Vernis

I purchased the Dior Spring Boudoir Lace Makeup Collection 2010 nail polish in Gris Perle 604 Silver Grey. The color was absolutely gorgeous!!! Dark Titanium Steel-Grey that was Metallic but not in the usual "Light Metallic Silver" way. It was an interesting color that I haven't seen before. It applied well, no streaks, and covered the nail well with 1 coat, although I preferred 2 coats for the extra depth. However, with that being said, it didn't wear too well, and chipped in 2 days without topcoat. I would have to definately wear this with topcoat and re-apply regularly for it to stay longer and chip-free. Too bad, really. It was such a gorgeous color, but I would not repurchase it. Check out the blog for more pictures and a comparision with Chanel's Kaleidoscope