November 24, 2014 | 1408 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - i-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Minx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this. A taupe colour with a satin sheen, perfect for a 'soft smokey' eye. I use this on myself AND when doing bridal make up for brides who hate 'the pastel' look. I pair this up with Macs Shroom, but if you want to stick to Mark, I'm sure Whisper or Biscotti would look nice too.

Its buildable, blendable and lasts alllllllllll day with no creasing. Packaging kind of blows because you have to purchase the case separately. Oh well. For $6 CAN, you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

AMAZING color. A taupe with some bronze and silver shimmer. Very buttery and smooth. Highly pigmented. Can be built upon. This color can look either light and natural, or dark and smoky. Definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Atsparkler018

This is the perfect lid color. It is shimmery but gorgeous taupe. Would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a FABULOUS taupe shade!!! It is really a quick, go-to, everyday, only have 5 minutes and I'm lazy eyeshadow! On me, I can see some plum undertones and some faint green flash and it totally makes my hazel-green eyes POP! The texture is so smooth, not chalky at all. It is also VERY buildable; you can go from light day look to a gorgeous smoky look (with a few added shadows) very easily. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...oh did I say that I LOVE it?!?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A beautiful taupe color that isn't too glittery. I like to pair it with whisper.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mouse1217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice shimmery taupe that is perfect for daytime Just enough shimmer. I used concealer as an eyeshadow primer underneath and it stayed on all day. It works nicely with my hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This color is a perfect taupe with shimmer. I use it all over the lid with MAC's quite natural paint pot underneath and NARS galapogos in the crease and Mark's biscotti as highlight. Amazing smokey eye color. I notice towards the end of the night it starts to look like a taupe-plum color (I'm sure it's the paint pot giving it that affect) I hit pan on it about 6 months ago and I'm determined to finish it up and purchase another. This side by side Nars ashes to ashes looks almost identical. Slightly more silvery. Same color payoff, same color and pigmentation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a chocolate mousse shade with a silver shimmer to it. Very pretty and a great every day shade. I can see this being used all over the lid or in the crease when paired with a lighter shade. Very pretty and useful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great silvery beige. However, I'm not sure I love mark eye shadows. They don't show up very well on me. This is one of the better ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by cequalls

I'm in LOVE with this shadow! I got it along with Fairy Dust & Plum Velvet & the three together make a gorgeous smokey eye! The best part? After a night downtown of walking around, sweating, dancing and drinks the stuff is still exactly in place & hasn't creased or faded! Amazing!