mark i-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Minx

4.7

on 5/30/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this. A taupe colour with a satin sheen, perfect for a 'soft smokey' eye. I use this on myself AND when doing bridal make up for brides who hate 'the pastel' look. I pair this up with Macs Shroom, but if you want to stick to Mark, I'm sure Whisper or Biscotti would look nice too.

Its buildable, blendable and lasts alllllllllll day with no creasing. Packaging kind of blows because you have to purchase the case separately. Oh well. For $6 CAN, you can't go wrong.

on 11/4/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING color. A taupe with some bronze and silver shimmer. Very buttery and smooth. Highly pigmented. Can be built upon. This color can look either light and natural, or dark and smoky. Definitely worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect lid color. It is shimmery but gorgeous taupe. Would recommend.

on 7/10/2011 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a FABULOUS taupe shade!!! It is really a quick, go-to, everyday, only have 5 minutes and I'm lazy eyeshadow! On me, I can see some plum undertones and some faint green flash and it totally makes my hazel-green eyes POP! The texture is so smooth, not chalky at all. It is also VERY buildable; you can go from light day look to a gorgeous smoky look (with a few added shadows) very easily. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...oh did I say that I LOVE it?!?

on 4/20/2011 9:10:00 PM

A beautiful taupe color that isn't too glittery. I like to pair it with whisper.

on 3/7/2010 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A nice shimmery taupe that is perfect for daytime Just enough shimmer. I used concealer as an eyeshadow primer underneath and it stayed on all day. It works nicely with my hazel eyes.

on 2/11/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is a perfect taupe with shimmer. I use it all over the lid with MAC's quite natural paint pot underneath and NARS galapogos in the crease and Mark's biscotti as highlight. Amazing smokey eye color. I notice towards the end of the night it starts to look like a taupe-plum color (I'm sure it's the paint pot giving it that affect) I hit pan on it about 6 months ago and I'm determined to finish it up and purchase another. This side by side Nars ashes to ashes looks almost identical. Slightly more silvery. Same color payoff, same color and pigmentation!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a chocolate mousse shade with a silver shimmer to it. Very pretty and a great every day shade. I can see this being used all over the lid or in the crease when paired with a lighter shade. Very pretty and useful.

on 8/30/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great silvery beige. However, I'm not sure I love mark eye shadows. They don't show up very well on me. This is one of the better ones.

on 7/10/2009 11:41:00 PM

I'm in LOVE with this shadow! I got it along with Fairy Dust & Plum Velvet & the three together make a gorgeous smokey eye! The best part? After a night downtown of walking around, sweating, dancing and drinks the stuff is still exactly in place & hasn't creased or faded! Amazing!