Johnson & Johnson ph 5.5 Body Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/12/2009 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I like this lotion somewhat but the Johnson & Johnson Baby Cream in the tube is much much better (the best). Its thicker and leave me feeling much more moist... all day long. I like this only for the lil sun screen it provides. But try the cream sometimes.. you will find it on the baby skin product aisle. Mix it with Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly, Nursery Baby Fresh Scent (I like smelling like a baby...an Aries thang..lol lol) You will have found a winning combo.

on 10/13/2007 9:07:00 AM

I have used Johnson's baby lotion for many years to remove eye make-up and mascara, but it also works as a cleanser for foundation and lipstick. It just takes a little lotion on a cotton and you will be able to wipe of very stuborn make-up. Over the years I tried many other brands and my other favorite is Clinique eye make-up remover. This baby body lotion is sold in supermarkets all over the world, if you ever need a cleanser on travel, you can not go wrong with this one. Given the product's cleaning properties, I am not surprised it isn't much of a body lotion.

This was quite greasy and had an awful synthetic smell. Nivea and Dove are much better at this price.

on 11/25/2001 5:30:00 PM

Doesn't moisturise much, doesn't smell good. Won't buy this anymore!

Popular Body Skincare Products