October 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Fragrances - LUSH - B Never 2 Busy 2 Be Beautiful -- 1000 Kisses Deep

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a citrus floral scent, which I didn't quite get from the description on Lush's website. I thought they made it sound deeper & more resin-y than it really is. The main notes are:

Mandarin, osmanthus, labdanum, myrrh and musk.

The mandarin you can smell when you first apply it, then it fades. Supposedly the osmanthus is the main attraction in this one. I have never smelled this before, but it's a flower that grows in the Himalayas. A pretty floral, but still a floral, which I am not crazy about in general.The myrrh comes out after about 30 minutes, and then I can detect the resin that others are referring to. But still this scent is a little too floral for my liking. On the plus side, it does not smell synthetic or fake, but pretty & natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Honestly, i think Lush gets cheap itrs from South Asia or Middle east and resells them, maybe with a tweak or two, at higher prices. I have several similar to this from pakistan. Same goes for 'superworldunknown'--the cheapo itr this reminds me of is uncannily spot on.. Just saying in case u guys ever want a cheap, stronger version of these n happen to be in one of the countries tht sell itr. Oh well. Love this, it's soft, flower-y, conjuring the image of a lush, old-fashioned garden with tendrils climbing up the walls and roses spilling out their scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by tatsky2

I bought this fragrance without sampling it first, and I regret it... I can see why so many people like it, it's just not my fragrance... Upon the initial application I could smell a burst of orange which quickly developed into smokey incensey scent with a bit of floral sweetness. It reminded me of Lush's Icon perfume alot, on me they both smell almost identical, like church. I'm not sure I like smelling like that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ChildOfTheMoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of six B Never testers I ordered, 1000 Kisses Deep was my instant favourite. It took me awhile but I've finally figured out which other fragrances it reminds me of: 1) Venice, a discontinued floriental gem by Yves Rocher- both possess that delicious combination of spicy (not fresh or fruity!) citrus and warm grown-up vanilla. And 2) the legendary Knowing by E. Lauder. There's something syrupy ripe and tangerine-like about both of these fragrances, combined with a smoky/woodsy drydown. (both are "floral- chypre") Even though 1000 Kisses Deep shares some of the qualities with these two fragrances, it has something extra that is its own, which makes it unique. There's a "spooky" edge to it, which is mentioned on their site, possibly thanks to osmanthus and myrrh. There's definitely an autumn aura to this scent... Think woodsy notes, orange peel and warm spices. It's addictive, comforting and old-school feminine. A master piece, in my humble opinion. Check it out, especially if you're into floral chypres.
Top notes: mandarin orange, amalfi lemon. Middle notes: osmanthus. Base notes: french labdanum, myrrh, musk.
Suitable for vegans.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Honeyhoney

At first sniff, it's pretty, ok and ordinary. Then it reveals its true nature - deep and interesting, and not ordinary at all. Simply beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by demoncloset

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, but it isn't sold in the US. :( At least they have modified their shipping costs (they first shipped any and all orders to the US for 40 flat which is insanely expensive if you're not buying a year supply of cosmetics). I have tried their other scents except for superworld and breath of God. The only other one I like is Cocktail. Their scents are lovely, but I think they would do better to create an oil-based perfume instead of alcohol. 1000 kisses is really a lovely scent though if you're looking to try something unique. I spray it on my wrists sometimes and I can't stop sniffing it throughout the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 5:25:00 AM More reviews by monsterbeans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favourite perfume. I'm really limited in my choice as I refuse to wear perfumes produced by companies that use animal testing, but ethics aside, 1000 Kisses is gorgeous. Unlike a lot of perfumes for women on the market, which are sickly sweet, this one is different. Its fruity but sultry and the scent changes as it lingers on your skin, and I always get compliments when I wear it.

Okay, B Never aren't cheap, but I I don't mind paying for quality, ethics and most importantly, something I would like to smell on myself!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by bellaplutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

1000 Kisses Deep's sharp mandarin top note overlays a deeper, full body of osmanthus, a flamboyant floral absolute a little like jasmine, but with a deeper, 'spookier' smell. Labdanum and myrrh underscore its thick fruitness, combining with a sensual musk to provide a complex, textured and fascinating smell.

It smells like no other perfume :) It is musky and tonka bean-y, a more luscious sort of vanilla, with a tiny floral bit. But it also grows into smelling a bit like diesel petrol or bitter almonds which is very weird and not very pleasant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Ivirginia

Not bad, Upon initial application it was soft, sweet, and slightly floral..but then some rancid note emerged from somewhere that ruined it for me. it smelled like rotting something.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2006 2:56:00 PM More reviews by dinahad

This is the only truly wearable scent I have tested so far from B Never. I get a slightly lemony, honeyed tea and floral. It is very soft and as it dries down, I get more of the sweet, feminine floral scent. Overall, I do not know if this is full bottle worth but as it is the best of the bunch, I stated that yes, I would repurchase for the sake of this review.