September 18, 2014 | 937 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Point Tip Tweezer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this is the right product since i have had the tweezers since i was 15 and can't remember the name of them. I love these tweezers they grab every hair easily because of the point tip. I don't know what i would do without my Revlon products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an alright quality tweezer. I only have one good pair of tweezers and I'm always paranoid about losing them and not having a backup as I frequently momentarily misplace them when I'm in a rush. So, I went out looking for a second pair as good as my other one. My other ones are by Trim and have a super fine slanted tip. I bought a second Trim set but they weren't the same at all! Huge difference in quality. The old ones are very sharp and pointy and can grab even the very shortest, finest hairs. The second Trim pair I got has a blunt end that doesn't close properly and won't even grip thick, long hairs. Then I came across these ones in the store and they looked like they closed really, really tight. Well, they do close really tight and grip really well (just as good as my old Trim ones that I like) but I find the pointed tip to be very difficult to use as you have to line up the tiny tip of the tweezers with the root of each individual hair to grab it. A lot of the time, I miss and just end up poking myself with the pointy tip. You could successfully use them if you put the time into it, but when you're in a rush and have a lot of hairs to tweeze, it's difficult because you can't just quickly grab them one after another. I might try the slanted tip type in the same line by Revlon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2004 6:54:00 PM More reviews by punkysus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't tried other tweezers, so I haven't anything to compare this too. I enjoy the grips in between the area where it tweezes- that way it grips the brow hair well. This is small enough to take anywhere I please, which is always good. I would prefer grips on the handle so it doesn't slide out of my fingers as much as it does.