Merle Norman Luxiva AHA Body Scrub [DISCONTINUED]

Merle Norman Luxiva AHA Body Scrub [DISCONTINUED]

on 5/6/2008 10:09:00 AM

This stuff is awesome! I've recently noticed that the skin on my thighs isn't very smooth...it's kinda bumpy. I tried that st. ives apricot scrub and a loofah, but they didn't really do the trick. I've only used this twice, but my skin already feels soooo much smoother and there are hardly any bumps now. Definitely the best body exfoliator product I've used by far! I got this as a sample when I bought the AHA stuff for the face, and plan on buying the full size tube when the sample runs out.

on 8/29/2007 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This worked great at getting rid of those little bumps on the backs of my arms...for the first time EVER that skin is smooth and bump free. Just don't use it on your face...AHA + scrub = red, irritated, itchy face for several days...but my skin was super smooth!! I don't know what I was thinking...I'd rub my face on sandpaper if I got the chance and no one was watching. Anyway, I keep it in the shower and use just a touch for the backs of my arms about every two days...so it lasts forever. Great buy.

on 12/31/2004 5:26:00 PM

I mix this the Inspirations Body Wash and scrub away! This light blue scrub does the job and leaves the skin feeling satiny-smooth.