August 20, 2014 | 1140 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Conair - Ladies 2-in-1 Trimmer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I got a cheap store-brand version of this (similar to the Finishing Touch). I really like this as it's great for little hairs all over the body. I also use this on my bikini line as it's the only product I've tried that doesn't irritate or leave me with ingrown hairs. Growth in the bikini area comes in smoother and doesn't irritate as much either.

I knocked one lippie off of this though. Half of that is because the head of this product is made in two pieces so it can come apart for cleaning. The little piece of plastic on that is starting to break. The other half is because I've only had mine for about a year or two and sometimes it acts as if it's dying (it's not the batteries FYI; I've switched to new batteries over time).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by SummersGC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the price and how the trimmer is shaped which made it very workable in small areas. I used this trimmer under my arms since I was, well, growing a forest underneath them and trimmed the hair nicely like getting a crew cut on your body hair. If you have a closer shave, I'd recommand something else. However, if you just need "to trim body hair", then I recommand this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had seen these around for a while, then decided to give it a shot. I am glad I did, I really like it. For me , the most useful feature was the attachable comb. I ran it over my eyebrows & was pleasantly surprised. They looked much cleaner and trimmed. Then I just plucked a few stray hairs, and my brows look so much better. I did a small test on my leg, it also took off the hair from there, but I think it would be tedious to do a whole leg lol, but not bad to trim some small hairs. So overall, I like this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down this is the BEST $7.99 I've ever spent! After debating for months, I finally decided to purchase a facial trimmer. I was going to go for the $14.99 Emjoi but I saw this one in the drugstore and bought it and couldn't be happier with it. I was so excited to have the trimmer I raced home to use it immediately and was thrilled with the results--it shaves very close to the skin without irritation. The trimmer has two blades: one is wide and the other is narrower (for eyebrows). There is also an attachment comb for trimming. Supposedly this can be used on the body as well but since the blade is very small I think it would take to long to shave my legs with it. It runs on one AAA battery. continued >>