The Body Shop Eye mask

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/26/2015 1:30:00 AM

Relaxing. Refreshes me. Only downside is that it presses onto my nose and leaves behind a line on my nose bridge, which disappears in abt an hour. A good product. Needs a little improvement.

on 12/25/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received this as an early Christmas gift. Definitely better than using metal spoons.

Negative things I would have to say is that even putting in the fridge, it's so cold. Like the previous reviewer, pressure was kind of intense and made my vision go blurry so I would also recommend using a towel on the eyes. Another thing is the nose part. Maybe because I have a high bridge, the plastic part scratches the bridge of my nose. I rarely strap this mask around my head because my target area would be my puffy bags.

This product is pretty good. I definitely would purchase this with my own money but I would still look around for another alternative.

I was bought the bigger one so that is what I am reviewing. I did not know the smaller one was available and have not seen it. The big one is really heavy, I tend to lie down when wearing one but even so! It is just too bulky and ridiculous

on 6/2/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I just bough it today, though that it's summer, I will need it on airplane if I try to sleep. And OMG, when I put it on my eye, it feel really fresh & amazing. Should use with your eye cream under it, use overnight. Not try w freezer yet, but definitely will

on 12/29/2009 6:54:00 AM

I thought this would be relaxing but it is the worst mask I've ever tried. The stretchy string attached to it is too short and ended up pressing my eyeballs into their sockets. My eyeballs hurt afterwards and my vision got temporarily blurry for 5 minutes after I took it off. The next day, I then tried to cut out the string; wrap a towel around it and lay it onto my eyes. But then it didn't do anything to the towel's temperature. So this is pretty useless "tool"

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

at first i was quite not used to the freeziness of it..
after few times using it,
i found that this thing is really useful,
not knowing if it really cures eyebags,
but the comfyness itself has surely impressed me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is great to help reduce redness from my eye allergies. I find it better to freeze it. My freezer isn't that cold so I keep it in there 24/7 and it's never completely frozen.

on 12/30/2004 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the large eye mask for $10 (CAN)and I am enjoying it immensely. I have not tried warming it up, but I have been putting it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, and this instantly cures my headaches, and completely relaxes me. I am impressed with the mask altogether, in terms of the adjustable strap, and the cool blue jelly inside it. My only complaint is that it hurts my nose, because the edges are a bit sharp. I guess this would be more effective if this what a cotton, well at least not a plastic. I would definitely reccommend the "large" mask oppose to the small because I feel that not only your eyes benefit from this, and the "small" is designed to just cover your eyes, and plus there is a only a $3 dollar difference anyways. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Top Rated Tools