October 22, 2014 | 2023 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish nail polish in Fever

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2006 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One great red. Two coats give you deep blood-red color without any shimmer. Doesn't particularly last longer than most polishes, but love the color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 3:42:00 AM More reviews by alicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite warm red color. Applies like glass and lasts really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2005 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lily11

My favorite Red color! So bright that it light up your feet, but not too overwhelming cheap. Paired with my black strip sandal, I just feel like a star:) It's a delightful red color, has a hint of yellow. The color makes my yellow tone (nc20) skin look bright and even toned. It also looks so attractive on my finger that I feel younger... Fever has a creamy texture, no shimmer (which I like). It's slightly thinner than OPI's and similar to some of Essie's. Easy to apply and flows smoothly (a little bit runny). My only complaint is the brush applicator. The bristle of the brush is uneven in the bottle I've got. You can tell immediately this is a cheap product from the brush. But the color is definitely shoulder to shoulder with Essie. For just $2, I am very happy. P.S. As for chip, I used Nicole Base Plus and Top Plus like I did with all other nail polish, it last me over two weeks until I clip, without any chip at all. Without a topcoat, the color will become dull quickly though. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by kbb2008

Great color, craptastic formula. This is a very pretty tomato red, and application-wise, the polish is good- it's very smooth and easy to work with. Unfortunately, it chipped on my toes after one hot shower- just about 24 hours after it was applied, and that was with my usual base and top coat (Essie First Base and Seche Vite top). An OPI polish will last me two weeks with that combination. I own a bunch more Rimmel polishes (bought them all at the same time) so I'll probably give Rimmel another shot, but so far? Not impressed.