The Body Shop Milk Shower Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/30/2006 4:43:00 AM

If u dun get bothered with its smell, my skin does feel smooth after bathing with it... the only problem is i am not sure if i am cleaned thoroughly.

Very dense rich creamy stuff...Love the milky smell that leaves me feeling quite like a well-coddled baby. The scent does linger, but very subtly so....it will completely evaporate a couple of hours after shower. Doesn't irritate skin at all, esp. in the urm...private areas. Overall, very nice to use, not elegantly luxurious in the way Crabtree & Evelyn is, but still it's something I will re-purchase again, when I have the cash that is.

on 3/9/2006 11:23:00 PM

This has long been my favorite shower gel/cream, but I just went to TBS last week and they are discontinuing it! I am so sad!

It has a lovely milk scent that lingers (which I like) and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin, esp. in the winter. Sad to see it go (but luckily I stocked up on my last visit).

on 12/29/2004 11:33:00 PM

This makes my skin so soft! It's very moisturizing as far as shower gels go. It's a white pearlescent cream that lathers nicely. I love the smell, a sweet milky-vanilla. I can't wait to try the body cream.

Popular Gels/Soaps