October 30, 2014 | 1356 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Milk Shower Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 4:43:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

If u dun get bothered with its smell, my skin does feel smooth after bathing with it... the only problem is i am not sure if i am cleaned thoroughly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by tobacco_flower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very dense rich creamy stuff...Love the milky smell that leaves me feeling quite like a well-coddled baby. The scent does linger, but very subtly so....it will completely evaporate a couple of hours after shower. Doesn't irritate skin at all, esp. in the urm...private areas. Overall, very nice to use, not elegantly luxurious in the way Crabtree & Evelyn is, but still it's something I will re-purchase again, when I have the cash that is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by dustsparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has long been my favorite shower gel/cream, but I just went to TBS last week and they are discontinuing it! I am so sad!

It has a lovely milk scent that lingers (which I like) and it does a great job of moisturizing my skin, esp. in the winter. Sad to see it go (but luckily I stocked up on my last visit).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 11:33:00 PM More reviews by kyrah

This makes my skin so soft! It's very moisturizing as far as shower gels go. It's a white pearlescent cream that lathers nicely. I love the smell, a sweet milky-vanilla. I can't wait to try the body cream.