April 24, 2014 | 1897 users online

Blush - MAC - blushcreme ladyblush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first creme blush and i love it! The pigmentation and color is wonderful. It's easy to blend and looks natural. I actually like it both in summer and winter.
I prefer to use my fingers, that way i can warm up the product and blend it easily. You don't need much so it will last a long time.
The only downside about this product is that it get's easily dirty if you don't have clean fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this Blush! Very complimentary shade. The color is a pale coral. More peach than pink. I personally find it hard to over do, and I am light skinned. I love creme blush and this one seems to last the most of all my cream blushes on it's own. I can get a few hours without using a powder on top. I prefer to use a stippling brush to apply after my founadtion. I find with this shade it works better than my hands but fingers work too. A bit pricey but it is quality. I think color would work for most skin tones. May be a bit light for dark skin but still complimentary. It is a nice neutral tone. I find peachiness makes shade a bit more warm. Glad I went ahead and bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lady Blush is really pretty when applied on the cheeks. In the pan, it looks really dull and flat, but when it's on the skin, it gives that natural flush, the only problem is that it's so easy to overdo it, and I learned that the hard way. A little really does go a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by sarah0711

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have recently rediscovered this product after a year of it sitting in my collection not being used - I am not sure why I ever stopped using this, I used to use this religiously! This was my first Mac purchase a few years back and I remember, very vividly, the make up artist applying this to my cheeks and me looking in the mirror and thinking "gosh, I look SO pretty!' I am not a vain person at all, but as a young woman only just starting to experiment with make up I was amazed how a few dabs of 1 product could transform my whole face. And now I am rediscovering that feeling all over again after digging it out of my collection. It is such a pretty pink colour, and gives a really natural flush to my fair skin. It has a gorgeous dewy finish without being sparkly or glittery. It instantly brightens up my face and gives me a healthy glow, and a little goes a very long way! At first I had to play around with ways of applying this, the first time I used my fingers and applied way too much. After furiously rubbing at my cheeks to get it to blend I ended up looking like a clown! For me, the best way to apply this is with a stippling brush lightly tapped onto the product and then blended from the apples of my cheeks up my cheekbones. I am so sad to learn this is not available in Australia anymore, I haven't tried the Creamblend Pro Palette that has replaced it but I hope it is the same because this is something I always want to have in my collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite and most versatile of the MAC blushcremes. I have medium colored skin (with a light olive undertone). I find that this blush works well when I am using a self tanner or even in winter mos when I am a bit more pale. The secret is in the application. For a light look dab/pat it on with your index finger. If you want more color , try applying with a fluffy (not flat) foundation brush (I like the MAC 168 brush). What you DON'T want to do is rub it in --- unless you want to look like a clown!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first mac product. Way back when I first started Youtube, and realized that makeup existed outside of the drugstore. When I first got it, I wasn't impressed, I found the texture sticky and hard to blend, and I also felt that it was too red for my pale yellow skin & cheeks. I've gone through periods of using this for months and a time, and then pushing it to the very make of my blush drawer. Overall, I really like this blusher. It's a nice red toned pink color that's very natural and not offensive. My favorite way to apply this is with a real techniques stippling brush, or just with my fingers. With the brush I just tap it in once and then pop it right on my apples and blend to my desired sheerness. I feel as though the blush has gotten creamier over time. I should also point out that I have the original Ladyblush, way before Mac reformulated their cream blushes. This is a really beautiful blush, and I would definitely recommend it. It's quite versatile and works for all seasons, really. & While most days I wear this alone, it makes a great base for blush combos. I love putting this under Mac Springsheen & Blushbaby. So beautiful. I'm in the process of trying to get through the one I have now, and when I run out, I'll pick it up again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by franzvonstuck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

How do you know a blush doesnt look good on you?
The constant questions I get, when Im wearing Ladyblush are: Are you sick today? Do you feel well today? You look so pale, are you o.k.?
That is how I know, that this is not the blush for me.
Background: I have pale, slightly yellow toned NC 15-20/C1 skin, that has no colour in the cheeks and tends to look dull. Blush is a must for me, as I look dead and sallow without wearing blush.
From all the reviews, I thought, this would be the creamblush for my skin. As I am pale, darker or very vibrant colours-even applied with a very light hand- can look odd on my cheeks and lead to questions like: Do you have a fever? (this actually happened with BB pot rouge in raspberry!).
So I like to choose more sheer textures and lighter colours when it comes to blush.
Ladyblush however makes it hard for me, to even look like I am wearing blush. Its a creamblush with a nice smooth texture, which is easy to apply. MAC describes it as a warm neutral coral and its a good description. Maybe its the warm neutral undertones in my skin, that makes the colour of the blush literally melt into my skintone. I can pile tons and tons of this blush on my cheeks with no result.
I can see the luminosity the colour gives on the cheeks and if it would show up a little bit more on my cheeks, Im sure it would look nice. But its so undetectable, I cant even wear it for a "no make up" make up look.
Desperate as I was, I came to the idea to mix it with another creamblush from MAC. I own Posey from MAC, which is way too pink and vibrant to wear it on its own. Mixed 50:50 with Ladyblush, it gives a corally-pink colour on my cheeks that actually looks good. As the blushes are not exatly cheap, I use the two colours up by mixing them together. That way, I can customize my blush depending on my skin tone in winter or summertime. I use a larger amount of Ladyblush in the mixture, when Im quite pale or want a more neutral colour or use more Posey when I want a darker colour on my cheeks.
Needless to say, I wont buy it again. Maybe its just my weird skintone, thats just not right for this kind of colour.
Id suggest to test it first, if thats possible for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first creme blush and I love it, Ill definitely be buying more colors. Its 5.9 g/ 0.19 us oz of product and retails in Belgium at 21 euro.
I apply it with a Real Techniques Expert Face brush, its what for me works best. I cant apply it with my fingers (lack of experience with such products and I have very sensitive cheeks that get red quickly so I dont see what I do).
Its a nice coral color, great for everyday. It didnt work on me (NC/NW 15) with red lipsticks only if they have an orange undertone.
Doesnt look greasy at all and stays on for +/- 6h if I dont touch my face or rest my face against my palms.
It also didnt travel on my face (my skin is normal for the moment) Im very curious what this will give in the summer when its hot and my skin is more to the oily side. I have very acne prone skin and this didnt break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

This creme formula is flawless; very blendable and pigmented. Ladyblush is a soft nudey-pink and goes well with my yellow undertones, giving me a nice neutral look. The formula is creamy and blends beautifully on my cheeks. I usually use my fingers to apply this or a MAC blush brush in order to really apply the colour evenly. This was my first creme blush and I love it! Such a gorgeous natural colour that really gives the cheeks a subtle hint of colour. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a newbie with blush because I never really saw a good purpose for it but I decided I wanted to try it out because why not. I went over to my local MAC counter and talked to one of the artists and asked them what was the best for a beginner in blush and she recommended a cream blush and in this colour because it looked like a more natural flush with my skin tone (NC25). I went home and tried this on with an angled blush brush by elf because I felt my duo fibre from MAC was too big for this kind of application on my cheeks and it turned out really beautiful and natural looking! It also makes your skin look dewy and sexy as well. I am now a converted blush lover haha I hope to purchase some powders to play with but I'm really enjoying the creams finish. I will definitely buy this again if I ever run out which will be forever because a little bit of this goes a LONG way. :)