Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance). Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

only for the ends, too moisturizing if put on the top of my hair, it'll make it flat

on 12/30/2014 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I have natural 3c/4a hair that is very frizzy and I've started using this when I flat iron my hair. This is one of few products that will keep my hair silky and frizz free. I also use it on my extensions, and I love it because it doesn't weigh the extensions down. A little goes a long way. If you use too much, your hair will look greasy. I never pay full price for mine. I get mine from places like Marshall's or TJ MAXX...it's always way cheaper there.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It does what it's suppose to do..makes your hair shiny and looks very healthy. Other then that I don't see anything else.

on 12/21/2014 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

To be honest, I don't think the "hydrolyzed silk proteins" are doing anything to "reconstruct, reinforce, and revitalize" my hair since using this product doesn't make my hair any better in the long-term. However, in the short-term, it does an excellent job of making my hair super soft (softer than I thought possible for human hair) and keeps it from looking dull. It does have a generic hair product scent which it could do without though.

Overall, a great option if you're looking for something to make your hair soft and shiny, but the claims seem a bit much.

on 12/17/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love all biosilk products! They never fail

on 12/15/2014 11:27:00 AM

lasts forever and works like a charm. I have white blonde bleached hair this stuff saves the day when i heat style. It does not weigh my hair down and a little goes a long way. My hair responds to silicones so for me this is a great product.

on 12/14/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Even though some would say it's pricey, I feel it's worth the extra cost. Wonderful scent, plenty of shine, and great on split ends. I have naturally thick, straight hair, so it's really hard to comment on whether it weighs anything down because I would never notice.

I wish I could add more that others haven't already said, but at the very least I can reinforce the other positive reviews. Definitely in my top 5 favorite hair treatments.

on 12/14/2014 4:11:00 PM

Love this! Excellent silicone-based hair serum. Makes my hair extremely soft, completely frizz-free, and it adds tons of shine. Lovely scent, lightweight feel. And it provides heat protection as well.
For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in on my damp hair before I blow dry it. This is one of my favorite ones. Never leaves my hair feeling sticky or weighed down. Beautiful results every time.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Recommended!

on 12/6/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love Biosilk!! It works wonders on my long hair. I also use it on my hands and face. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. Here's a bonus tip: Try some in your bath water!

on 12/1/2014 3:57:00 AM

I've bought this several times. It lasts forever, so I don't mind it's a bit pricey. I use more than I have to just because I love it so much. You can't overdo this! I wish this exact smell were a fragrance to wear. I'd buy that over and over also. I'm in my 50's and get so many compliments on my hair, the color, the shine, the smell. I use it when I don't want to shampoo for the day, on my dry hair. I just rake my fingers through my hair with BioSilk to drag the dead hairs out. I haven't used a brush or comb on my hair since I've used this product, for about ten years. My hair is shiny, healthy, soft, and strong. This is something I don't ever want to NOT have.