November 26, 2014 | 950 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by volkone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ohh this products is just amazing. It made my hair strong and smooth.
Also I found a website that provides a great service

Im truly recommend this fab product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not even done using my first bottle, which has lasted me months and have already purchased a second bottle because i don't want to run out! this does wonders for my hair. i have tried so many oils and serums but this is the best of the best. no comparison.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My mother has been using this serum for as long as I can remember and she always has long soft hair despite her bleaching the hell out of it. If I was lucky, I got to have a few drops of this which I would just use to savor the scent of this, it smells like satin roses! I nicknamed this the "silky rose stuff". Fast forward many years later, I am now buying and using this for my own hair! I have long, thick, lightly colored, straight hair. I need a bit more slip, frizz control, softened, and shine to my hair and this does all of that! I buy the big bottles and they last forever. This is very concentrated and you don't need much. My mother has long but fine hair and her one bottle lasts for many YEARS. Be careful about traveling! They open and leak easily, I learned that the hard way. So tape it up. I also use this for protection from heat styling. I do prefer this on dry hair as a finisher especially for the ends. always get compliments on my hair.HG product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Lol I used think I liked this so much when I was young but I think I just like the idea of it.
I have no had any decent results using this and have given it away both the last times I purchased and both those people still have it sitting around as well

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

Made my hair virtually frizz less but wasn't hydrating at all. I like the smell but it didn't add any shine to my hair at all. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Allison1ivonne

I bought this product 2 months ago and I have been loving it!!!! It leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. I have wavy/straight hair. I can't leave the house just naturally air dried because it looks bad. It's frizzy and half wavy half straight. Since using this I can do that. I just to well dry my hair and add some of this product in and out the door I go. It controls my frizz and makes my hair very straight. I like how it's very light and doesn't weigh my hair down. Another thing I like is that a little bit of this goes a long way. One thing I don't like is the smell. It has a very strong smell but it fades after a few minuets.

Overall I really like this product and I would recommend buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lulubai5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like biosilk. I use it on towel dried hair. Then I blow dry and flat iron it. I feel like it helps my flat iron glide more easily through my hair. Hopefully it is giving it protection too.
It smells very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by FutureCompanion

Makes me dry, coarse hair feel soft and silky. A little bit goes a long way; I use less than a dime-doze for my armpit-length hair. It can get greasy and sticky if too much is applied. I apply to towel-dried hair, then blow out. My split ends feel softer and my hair has a lovely shine. It's a little pricy, but I find it at TJ Maxx often ($10 for the medium size).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this every day in my hair. I have really long hair and my hair is so soft after using this stuff. It isn't that expensive and I think it is a good alternative for the Maroccan Oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Chiquitica55

I bought this serum on a whim at winners it came in a kit with the wavy hair mist for 24.99 (for both ) great price considering one bottle at target is like 36 bucks lol .. But anyway I have a fetish for hair oils and serums haha it's my go to styling product after I get out of the shower so when I tried this I was really surprised ! It's better than the Moroccan Oil in my opinion !! Doesn't leave my hair sticky and when I let it air dry it dries silky and shiny ! I will keep on purchasing this product it's great and completely changed my hairs overall look and feel and also smells amazing !!!!