December 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does what it's suppose to do..makes your hair shiny and looks very healthy. Other then that I don't see anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I don't think the "hydrolyzed silk proteins" are doing anything to "reconstruct, reinforce, and revitalize" my hair since using this product doesn't make my hair any better in the long-term. However, in the short-term, it does an excellent job of making my hair super soft (softer than I thought possible for human hair) and keeps it from looking dull. It does have a generic hair product scent which it could do without though.

Overall, a great option if you're looking for something to make your hair soft and shiny, but the claims seem a bit much.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love all biosilk products! They never fail

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lasts forever and works like a charm. I have white blonde bleached hair this stuff saves the day when i heat style. It does not weigh my hair down and a little goes a long way. My hair responds to silicones so for me this is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by SparrowTea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though some would say it's pricey, I feel it's worth the extra cost. Wonderful scent, plenty of shine, and great on split ends. I have naturally thick, straight hair, so it's really hard to comment on whether it weighs anything down because I would never notice.

I wish I could add more that others haven't already said, but at the very least I can reinforce the other positive reviews. Definitely in my top 5 favorite hair treatments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Love this! Excellent silicone-based hair serum. Makes my hair extremely soft, completely frizz-free, and it adds tons of shine. Lovely scent, lightweight feel. And it provides heat protection as well.
For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. I always use some type of leave-in on my damp hair before I blow dry it. This is one of my favorite ones. Never leaves my hair feeling sticky or weighed down. Beautiful results every time.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Recommended!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Biosilk!! It works wonders on my long hair. I also use it on my hands and face. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. Here's a bonus tip: Try some in your bath water!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this several times. It lasts forever, so I don't mind it's a bit pricey. I use more than I have to just because I love it so much. You can't overdo this! I wish this exact smell were a fragrance to wear. I'd buy that over and over also. I'm in my 50's and get so many compliments on my hair, the color, the shine, the smell. I use it when I don't want to shampoo for the day, on my dry hair. I just rake my fingers through my hair with BioSilk to drag the dead hairs out. I haven't used a brush or comb on my hair since I've used this product, for about ten years. My hair is shiny, healthy, soft, and strong. This is something I don't ever want to NOT have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by volkone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ohh this products is just amazing. It made my hair strong and smooth.
Also I found a website that provides a great service

Im truly recommend this fab product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not even done using my first bottle, which has lasted me months and have already purchased a second bottle because i don't want to run out! this does wonders for my hair. i have tried so many oils and serums but this is the best of the best. no comparison.