December 18, 2014 | 1104 users online

Blush - Clinique - Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Mocha Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, let me say that this is my first high end blush purchase. My mother who's in her 40s always uses Clinique products & the green marble packaging & baby colors on the flowers that come on the box make me think of "Fancy Grandma". I was on the search for the perfect brown/pink warm toned blush since bright colors tend to look very clownish on my fair-medium skin. The price isn't too high on this blush considering it's a high end product but I was still hoping to get my $17 worth. When I first swatched it I thought it had just the right pink to brown ratio, exactly what I wanted, right? When I applied it to the apples of my cheeks the color threw me off. It looked muddy & orange & unappealing. As I continued wearing it I actually grew to like it; I can build it up for a more obvious flush or just do one little layer for a very natural, healthy blush. My boyfriend of one year who doesn't like the whole glam makeup looks trending now & days actually commented on how pretty this looked on me. Despite what other people have said, I actually find the packaging so convenient. The way this compact clicks shut is the perfect safety seal for traveling & the little brush it comes with actually puts the right amount of product on my cheeks without leaving these rectangular streaks that most of the brushes with compacts do. Very happy with my purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by kaylaaa22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a must have! I use this everyday and love it. It's a little pricey but lasts forever! You can build it up if you want cause it's not the best pigment. But I seriously love it. It's such a gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

This was with my Clinique all-in-one colour palette and this has become something I cannot live without. It is a very neutral colour and great for a natural every day make-up look. Love the colour but this is very hard to pick up and barely show up so you have to build it up slowly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by marquita19

I got this in a gwp. I really like this blush for a nude blush. It gives a nice hint of color. I would have rated it a five if it was a bit more pigmented. I have to add a couple layers to get this to show more on my medium skin. Overall a nice effortless blush that blends really well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is a nice product, beige-brown with a hint of pink which on my pale skin could almost be worn as a bronzer. I wear this when I am wearing warmer eye colors and it works really well. I wouldn't buy this again though, not because it isn't a good product, but because there are so many other blushes out there. I would recommend this color if you are pale and want to avoid the cool toned pinks that are so commonly recommended for pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Mocha pink is the perfect balance of beige brown and pink. Please note I am not a wearer of pink or bricky tones as I am incredibly pale this is the most perfect inbetween shade which lends itself to all colourways - i.e great with a bronzer in summer and great when wearing plumtones/deep purple smokey looks in the colder months. Only gripe is the classic clinique cakey skin that forms on the product, all their blushes are prone to this but it is easily fixed with a bit of scraping.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is such a pretty color, but it goes on way to sheer. Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush is a much better formula and comes in just as great a range of colors. I recommend the Precious Posey for a natural flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

This looks a lot like Mac's "Buff" matte powder blush on me. It gives the face some colour, but in a subtle and safe way. I find that it is less hard-pressed than the Mac blushes and so is easier to pick up on the brush. No scrubbing required....just skim brush gently across the top and enough picks up very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I'm very fair and like to wear neutral makeup. I'd been looking for a neutral pink brown blush for years to complement my nude lipsticks but all of the allegedly 'nude' blushes I tried were either too dark, muddy brown or orange on my skin or too sparkly and sheer. This blush is perfect. It's a beautiful, medium pink-brown shade that applies sheerly but is buildable to a beautiful colour. It actually looks 'nude' on my skin HOORAY! I disagree that it is completely matte, on me this shade has a small amount of shimmer/sheen to it. But I don't mind it, in fact I think that's what make the shade work on me. It gives it some dimension and prevents it from being a completely flat, boring colour. I sure hope Clinique never discontinues this because I intend to keep buying it forever and ever! I highly recommend this to anyone with fair skin who is looking for a nude coloured blush.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by twentytwenty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty, understated pink-brown. Very matte. Great for summer, especially blended with a little bronzer. Pricey but lasts forever.