August 23, 2014 | 1371 users online

Blush - MAC - Blushcreme - Lilicent ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by TatiAbaurre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap a few weeks ago and fell in love! I have medium/warm skin tone and it looks very natural - which I absolutely love! It is a gorgeous blush and I wish it wasn't discontinued. Thanks again to the lovely swapper that let go of this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Nima

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh Lilicent! Where was I all this time!

I only picked up this blush when I heard it was to be discontinued. I was interested in the older blush creme formulas by MAC and wanted to pick up a couple of shades before they introduced new blush creme formulas. Most people prefer the non-sticky, silicone feel of the new formula. Granted it is easier to work with. But I like the old formula. It does feel like a creme blush!

The color of this blush is a natural nude on me with a slight hint of light rose/pink such that it does not pull a nude brown. I love how it adds a healthy glow to my skin. Considering I don't always wear foundation, this lasts me a good while through the day. And I don't always feel the need to set it with a powder. I use my MAC 131 instead of my fingers, to apply it. And both work really well with each other. I hear MAC 188 is also a perfect brush for it.

I believe this pot will last me a long time. But I will miss it when it is gone, as I did not get a back up! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Emer9913

I love this blush, the colour is fantastic and doesn't over emphasise my already high colour in fact it camouflages it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This is probably my 10th cream blush from various brands and I'd say my absolute favorite. The color is a nude pink, somewhat blah in the pan. I use this when I'm just not quite sure what color to wear and wanna use cream. So you could say this is my go to cream blush. I love how it looks natural and gives just a slight color to the cheek. Nothing over the top but not boring either. I would repurchase but the cream blushes are no longer available. I love using this with my Crown tapered duo fiber blush brush. It gives the perfect application!! I find this blush is almost identical to Nars Penny Lane.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the color, but I am not a fan of the consistency. I love Nars Cream blushes because they are easy to blend & I really like the Maybelline Dream Mousse blushes. This cream blush is difficult to blend, but the nude/peachy pink color is really nice. Ashame Mac is discontinuing these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG blush creme from for me FOR SURE
    i hear they're discontinuing this so i better stock up on Lilicent!

when i went to the counter i saw ladyblush and asked the lady if i should get that but because i have an asian light tan beige color, she insisted on Lilicent instead. it didn't look as pretty as Ladyblush in the pan but when applied, it looked FLAWLESS on my skin.

really radiant, dewy, natural, and pretty.

Lilicent would match on ANY skin tone. it's a light medium flesh toned pink that looks really really natural.

Ladyblush is a little too bright pink i would recommend that for fair skinned people, with a light touch.

i love this so much. i suggest you pick it up if you're looking for a blush creme!!! it really is good quality, not sticky, and if you set it with a powder it'll stay on all day. total HG <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Swalk88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this for about a year now and I have an on/off relationship with it!! Sometimes I love it and sometimes I think it looks a bit cakey. I use my fingers but think that's where I might be going wrong so will have to try using it with a brush. They colour is a lovely natural pinky peach and I do think that it lasts longer than other blushes. Generally I like it, think Im just not sure about cream blushers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sianemaynard

I love this product, it has easily become my go-to blush for my everyday routine. It leaves a nice dewy natural finish that leaves you looking flushed instead of actually made up.

I was a little hesitant to try it out since I'm incredibly oily but it hasn't given me any problems..or at least, any more problems to add to the oil slick that is my face. It's also ridiculously easy to apply on so it suits me whenever I'm in a rush and need a quick touch-up.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by marianoana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first MAC blush I bought,so I didn't know what to expect, as I'm more of a Chanel and Nars girl. It's natural, but not smth I would use for a first date, for example, when you want to have that extra smth. I'm NC 25, for reference and it is my go-to blush on rainy days :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product if you have dry skin. It works for me, it's BEAUTIFUL, apply it with MAC 187 or a similar brush, and blend it. I did not find a more beautiful color than this (this and Rude from Illamasqua are my favorites).