Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate (emollient), Butylene Glycol (water-binding agent), Glycereth-26 (thickener), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (non-volatile plant oil), Cetyl Alcohol (thickener), Cyclopentasiloxane (skin-conditioning agent), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate (thickeners), Glycerin (water-binding agent), Cyclohexasiloxane (skin-conditioning agent), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 (cell-communicating ingredients), Sodium Hyaluronate (water-binding agent), Tocopheryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (antioxidant/vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (antioxidant/vitamin C), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (licorice-derived anti-irritant), Sodium PCA (water-binding agent), Panthenol (soothing agent), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (anti-irritant/soothing agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (water-binding agent), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (antioxidant/vitamin C), Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate (antioxidant), Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (skin-conditioning agents), Hydroxypropyl Guar (gel-based thickener), Propylene Glycol (slip agent), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil (non-volatile plant oil), Dimethicone, Simethicone (silicone slip agents), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose (thickener), Carbomer (gel-based thickener), Sodium Citrate, Triethanolamine (pH adjusters), Trisodium EDTA (chelating agent), Batyl Alcohol (stabilizer), Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (all preservatives).

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Edit: This is not enough during the winter. Now that it's the dry, cold season my skin needs way more hydration, so I'm going to order the Moisture Boost Cream, since the ingredients seem much more moisturizing. Lately my skin feels tight within an hour after moisturizing, and I get a little flaky after a day out in the wind.

2 oz lasts me about 5 months, using a decent amount for my face and neck. There is no smell, and it's a nice thick feeling lotion that takes several minutes to sink in if you apply on a damp face. It's also pretty pricey but if you wait till a sale, use coupon codes, and use a referral code for $10 off (like mine: http://goo.gl/GtjEk5) you can get free/nearly free orders.

Old review below:

HG moisturizer right here! This has absolutely saved my dry skin. My skin feels so plump, smooth, and soft after this has soaked in. It does take it several minutes to soak in but it goes great under makeup (cover girl foundation). It isn't irritating around my eyes and it makes my PIE less obvious.

It's hard to get the very last bit of moisturizer out at the end. I'll be cutting the top off of this bottle soon to get to the rest of it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have a hard time finding moisturizers that work for my dry, yet very acne prone skin, but this one is really great! It doesn't break me out, and it leaves my dry skin feeling comfortable. It's quite balmy in texture, so probably not for anyone with oily skin. It sinks into the skin nicely and I don't feel sticky or tacky for long. It has a fair amount of glycerin so I imagine this would work well as a makeup primer too, I just haven't been wearing enough makeup lately to tell. I don't know that this is HG, but it's up there and I definitely plan on repurchasing it when I run out!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I feel exactly the same about this one as I did her skin balancing moisturizer - her moisturizers just aren't good enough to justify their price. This one is much, much better than her normal moisturizers, though, and it really does fix any dry skin I might have at night. It's a great product in what it does, and PC product always have so many antioxidants as a wonderful bonus, but it's still incredibly expensive for how much product you get! I'd recommend getting a much less expensive moisturizer and mixing in one of her antioxidant serums because that'll be much cheaper in the long run.

That being said, if you can swallow the price of this one easy, then you can get the full size of this for $18 with this link: http://goo.gl/mlJdKK because this really is an incredible product! The price just left me feeling a little cross after I'd finally purchased it. I'd much rather go for an antioxidant serum, even though those are more expensive up front (and you can get those for $22 using the same link, though, so.)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Will absolutleyyyy be buying this product again! I'm not one to be writing reviews about a product I think I've only written two others haha! But I do have to give credit where it's needed and in this case- definitely needed. I'm in LOVE!! I used to wake up with such dry skin even though I moisturized a ton the night before and felt that as the day went on all of that moisturizer started making my skin so oily to the point I had to blot my face hourly it's pathetic I know. That's probably when realized I should switch things up. I'm a huge Paula's choice fan absolutely love love love their products (if you've never tried a product by paula.. Please do yourself a favor and treat yourself) becasue of the gentleness, I have not once had a breakout which is major becasue that's always my fear when trying something new! It left my skin so soft and radiant looking I had such a natural glow all my friends were commenting and I've gotten them using Paula's choice now too!! Haha
This moisturizer really does help with rosacea and just keeping skin soo hydrated without the super shiny skin in the morning. I use this at night and then splash cold water on my face in the morning to just wash away any excess oils left behind if there were any. Such an amazing product leaving my face so soft and clear I feel as though I don't need to wear any foundation or any heavy makeup!

When you purchase a product they give you a code for $10 off any purchase!!
https://goo.gl/Ok7On7 If you insert that at checkout-boom money off haha happy shopping hope this review helps! :))

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a great moisturizer. I use it nightly with my vitamin C serum. :) I helps with redness and makes my skin very comfortable and calm. It especially helps with Tazorac dryness and and exfoilants BHA and AHA's. Restores my skin to looking great!

I bought a sample of this. It was recommended as an eye cream, since I have very dry skin around my eyes. I didn't find it moisturizing enough for my eye area. However, I also have seborrheic dermatitis, in my eyebrows and the surrounding skin, as well as on my ears. For that, I felt like it was helping, but I wanted a cream that served both purposes, and so I bought a full size of the ultra-rich moisturizer, which I haven't used yet, but I will review it once I do.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using Paula's Choice products for about 2 months and have seen a very significant difference in my skin. The major difference is the way my skin glows and the way makeup enhances that instead of covering and/or making me look worse because of the bad texture of my skin. I have extremely dry AND dehydrated skin. I apply this every the evening after cleansing and toning and applying my the Skin Recovery Antioxidant Serum. I find this to be really soothing and smoothing to my dry skin. You get a lot product, the packaging is effective and the price is reasonable.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've been very, very pleased with my purchases from Paula's Choice, and particularly with this product. i was looking for an eye cream since I wasn't gaining any hydration from my usual choices (Tarte Maracuja eye cream, several from PTR, Olay, Garnier, Earth Science, the list is very very long).

I"m almost 48, have all the fine lines, smile lines and so on to prove it, and those lines don't bother me a bit. What does bother me is crepey textured, dry looking skin under my eyes - I feel that to be incredibly aging.

My skin tends to be oily/combo, even at my "advanced age," and I am still prone to enlarged pores and blackheads.

I had been using an array of PC's salicylic acid products, and had good results from them. I was initially disappointed that there was no specific eye cream, but decided to look carefully at the dry skin items with hyaluronic acid for hydration. I found the Skin Recovery collection, for "normal, dry and very dry skin," and read that both the tone and the cream were "ideal for use around the eye," and decided to give it a go. So happy I did.

I use the Skin Recovery Toner as an essence, pouring a bit into my palm and pressing it into my skin from decollete to forehead, including eye area and eye lids. It is smooth, light, hydrating, has no fragrance, doesn't sting or cause my eyes to water. While that is still moist I apply a bit of the SKin Recovery Cream to my eye area including lids, and around my mouth (I've always used my eye products around my lips, since that skin also lacks oil glands and is very mobile and prone to crinkling).

The results have been fabulous - my eye area is smooth and taut looking, no more crepiness, no more tight looking skin. Concealer and powder go on smoothly. Shadowing is lessened because these products somehow don't trap fluid in my skin the way other creams sometimes would.

The tube is a bit size, will last a long time. I do use this on my face and neck from time to time, too, when I want more of a barrier for my skin. I am so happy to have this combo in my arsenal - I don't feel a need to keep searching for the next best eye cream, this is it for now. When my skin changes or I get older and feel I need more hydration, perhaps - but I think that won't be a for a while. A+ for Skin Recovery Cream.

I'm an avid lover of Paula's choice and have been using the clear cleanser, skin balancing pore reducing toner and now the skin recovery replenishing moisturizer.

I've initially been skipping the use of moisturizers as I was using caudalie's oil every night but due to the crazy hot weather in singapore, my skin started becoming abit drier than usual.

Usually I stay away from moisturizers as I have combi skin with a oily t zone so most moistuizers have been too rich and caused my skin to have whiteheads.

However, so far with the Paula's choice skin recovery moisturizer, my skin is no longer dry and does not peel and I also like how it can double as eye cream.

After this is done, I'll try other moisturizers such as the hydralight range but I'll also def repurchase this as a backup!

Did not expect to like this because most of the PC moisturizers I've used haven't worked for me, and I also expected it to be a bit too heavy, but I'm pleased to report it works great for my normal to dry skin.
Even though I don't usually get dry patches throughout the year, in the winter they do start to make an appearance, and my skin overall feels more dehydrated as it does for most people. I decided my regular moisturizer wasn't doing the trick, and switched to this just for the winter months. It worked wonders, and nary a dry patch came back since I started using it. Even though it has a very emollient texture, it surprisingly doesn't clog my acne-prone/clog-prone skin. To me it feels really luxurious, and doesn't have an off-putting or offensive smell at all. I also like that it comes in a tube so I can squeeze out every last drop!
If you suffer from dry, yet acne-prone skin, this might work for you- although I've had to go through quite a few PC moisturizers to find one that works for my skin, their customer service policies are excellent, and I've never had a problem returning something that doesn't work for me.