November 28, 2014 | 1592 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the oldest version one long time ago. It made my lashes look so long!!! It didn't really do much to make my lashes look thicker though.

Overall it is a pretty good mascara. It did a great job in extending your lashes, it didn't clump your lashes or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i got the unstoppable CURLY EXTENSION one, i think its a mixture of the magnum and the cat eyes. why? its like the cat eyes which makes my lashes curls up and its like the magnum where it doesnt clump at all! i also like the applier. i also love love how its sooo easy for this to come off my lashes, i just need a foam of my h20+ foam cleanser and water and it all just drops without hurting any of my lashes! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by xxedelweiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

L O V E ! i use this mascara every day! no smudge, lengthening, and curls. (and stay curled all day) no, it is not volumizing, so if you want some more volume, this is not for you :)

the best waterproof mascara i use so far. (pink tube)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

I find this mascara to be a good staple in my kit. I like the look of fanned out, curled and defined lashes, and this one gives me all of them except for the curled part. I have to double curl using the Goss mascara method where you curl, apply a tiny bit, and curl again, applying again. But I still find my lashes droopy at the end of the day. Although I have to say, this mascara never smudged on me!!! It also lengthens my lashes a lot! Since my lashes are as long as the diameter of a orange wood pencil, I'm grateful for finding this product. I'm having a hard time to find it where I live, so I might stop purchasing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought in pink tube and waterproof version of this mascara. Actually, the product itself is very mediocre, it's lengthening my lashes but doesn't curl it up, plus no thickening effect. And even after I curled my lashes with eyelash curler, it didn't really hold the curls (just stayed about 2 hours). But, what I really like about this product is it doesn't smudge at all!! no panda eyes like other maybelline mascaras which always smudge within several hours. So, if you want to look natural and don't want bother with smudges, this is really for you. But personally, I won't repurchase, I'm still looking for good mascara that has thickening and lengthening effect but still look natural and doesn't smudge...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first mascara ever... but I never liked it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Charlsmum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this quite a while ago but hadnt been using it as I still had the Lash Expansion (which I like). I just started using it recently and while I do like it, I find it does make your lashes spidery as someone else said.

I don't like it enough to buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this mascara. The brush isn't too big so it's great for people with smaller eyes. The wand is a little different which takes some getting used to apart from that I don't really have any complaints. It doesn't make my lashes clump, I find it separated my sparse lashes quite well. I don't know if it was just the tube I bought, but the formula was a little dry. I actually like that because other mascaras I've tried are too wet and they don't hold the curl of my lashes. All in all, I would purchase this again if needed, though I do like to try different mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by tabbymakeup

I was looking for a lengthening and curl holding mascara. Then I bought this and I'm kinda dissapointed! It does make my lashes a little longer and visible but, it clumps( I just think I did too much coat so that happened) which gave me spidery lashes and didn't really curl my lashes!

I'm really sad actually! But, nevermind because I'm going to be following the previous reviewer's tips and see what happens. I really adore the packaging though! I got the one in the pink tube!

The good thing is that it's super waterproof and smudgeproof! Great factor in the mascara. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by jasLLLynn

average everyday mascara!
- provides sufficient length and volume
- does not smudge or flake under 8 hours
- does not feel brittle but can look a little stiff
- occasionally will experience some clumping
- relatively difficult to apply