April 17, 2014 | 904 users online

Blush - Neutrogena - Soft Color Blush in Divine Wine #90

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This color is gorgeous on pale skin. It has better staying power vs. cream blush for those with oily skin. I just wish it had a little shimmer in it. Lasts all day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic color blush. My friend had it on and I was awed.

Light pinkish mauve which works perfectly for the cooler months and for women who have light skin (like me) and who hate big pops of color on cheeks.

The texture is perfectly smooth and lovely. It goes on seamlessly with a good brush (forget the brushes included).

The packaging is iffy at best and I can tell it will need a rubber band.. lol. But, the price cannot be beat. So, for that reason, I will re-purchase this great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by avrilrocks1392

Great, natural color, doesn't break me out, lasts all day if I use powder on top. I think this may be HG status for me

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by june17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this blush for a long time, using it every once in a while, but I'm still working through the original package. The hinge snapped a couple of weeks after I bought it. The color is a light pink, and I find I have to really build up the powder to get it to show, even though I have fair skin. I like to layer it over a bronzer. I wouldn't buy it again because it just doesn't have enough pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

this is my new everyday blush! for some reason i always thought it looked to dark in the compact. after actually trying it though, i can say that it lends a perfect, natural flush to my cool-toned, pale skin.

it is surprisingly highly pigmented and just one swipe gets me all the color i need for each cheek. it has a very, very slight shimmer that looks healthy, not oily. for years i used cliniques iced lotus and this blush really exceeds clinique in terms of texture and finish, in my opinion. and for much cheaper! great drugstore find.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As with most blushes, the brush is terrible, so if you're using it sans blush brush, you might as well be smearing it on with your fingers.

This is a soft, natural blush with a finish somewhere between dewy and matte. I'm tempted to say matte, as I haven't noticed sparkling particles, but I have dewy skin to begin with so I may be a bit biased.

It's a very cute, natural daytime look; I go for very natural makeup, so I'll just use this and some undereye concealer much of the time. I'd imagine you might want something a bit more substantial for a night out; a plum or shimmer, rather than this subtle pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Grets

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This used to be one of my makeup staples years ago, but searching for new colors, I stopped wearing this. Then a few weeks ago, CVS had a sale and I rediscovered this shade again. Itís very pretty--a beautiful mauve/lavender/pink that looks very natural and doesn't change color or turn orange-ish (as almost all other blushes do on me). The powder is soft and feels very natural. My only gripe is the packaging. It used to be sturdier and I also remember there being a mirror. The price didn't go down, but the packaging certainly got cheaper. Nonetheless, this is a very nice blush, suitable for both daytime and evening looks. I highly recommend this, especially if you're looking for natural, cool-toned shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by partsbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Re-discovered this last week. great color for my skin tone, not too bright. not happy with the brush it comes with but it goes on very nice, light.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by pandybarez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this blush. I started using it years back, and I haven't turned my back on it since. It provides a nice lightweight dewy glow (minus the tacky glitter other blushes may have.) It appears natural and feels natural. Definitely one I shall use for quite some time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great natural-looking blush for my fair-to-light yellow based skin. It is a staple in my makeup bag. The color is very close to my natural flush: a true pink, not too light and pastel, not bright and garish, and not peachy or orangey. The finish is not shimmery, but not a flat matte either. I would say this blush is comparable or better than higher end blushes. Decently priced too.