July 30, 2014 | 1870 users online

Pressed Powders - Estee Lauder - Erte Zodiac Compact Collection

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 4:59:00 AM More reviews by 1hotmomma3282

I just purchased this compact off of ebay for $16.00 usd and have been enjoying this beauty for a couple of days now. I have a confession to make...I bought this compact (pisces)only for the compact, because I have tried the Lucidity before in another EL collector compact that I purchased (it was the Japanese fan) and it just didn't *WOW* me. The compact, on the other hand, is a work of art! There's just something so chic about pulling this out of your handbag to freshen up your makeup. I apply my makeup at home, set it with my fave powder, and like another reviewer said I use this powder to blot my T- zone throughout the day and do touch- ups. It's fine for that. It's difficult to describe the compacts since they are all different; however they all are rectangular in shape and have crystals embedded in the perimeter corners. They have generous mirrors on the inside. most importantly, they are eco friendly and reduce waste. I will definately repurchase when I run out because I LOVE my compact!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got mine for around $10,a steal for this gorgeous compact-I have it in Virgo,which is of course my sign,and if I ever lost this I would certainly repurchase,the lucidity powder,eh,not the greatest.Translucide is far better and cheaper for what it claims to do,but I will refill the powder if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by surferchick2

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful compact. Not sure if this should be under pressed powders or tools since this review is mainly for the compact rather than the powder..powder is nice. Nothing special, but works as a daily blotter. Now, the LE compact is something else. The details in it are very intricate, an original Erte' design. It has rhinestones along the sides and raised definition in the zodiac sign. The compact is sturdy and heavy, comes in a velvet pouch and a gold gift box. Beautiful, but a bit pricy. A very nice collectible for that special person who likes unique cosmetic items.