November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Eyebrow Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jolica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I used this, I thought it was very hard, stiff brush, but as I started using it, it became softer.
This brush is amazing at filling in sparse brows and making them look natural.
I use it with Mahogany eyeshadow by bobbi.
I have very sparse spread out eyebrows and I always get compliments about how great my eyebrows look!
Its definately worth a try if you are after a good eyebrow brush! I have travel size and full size!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by lanvingal

this brush is okay, but as previous reviewers have said, it is a little too thick for an eyebrow brush - it's perfect for the first two thirds of my brow but after that, it is near impossible to get a fine, neat line
i now use it to just run through my brows to soften and even out the colour after using a eyebrow pencil
a little disappointing as i love all of my other bobbi brown brushes so much

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush for filling in my brows. Like the other BB brushes, it picks up and deposits color really well. You can't get a fine line with this, but it's not the 90s anymore and that's not the look I'm going for so it's ok. I do find that I need a spooly to brush out my brows after applying powder. It works really well for me, but BB brushes are so pricey and you can easily find a dupe for an eyebrow brush anywhere (Ecotools).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

i lost my favourite black eye pencil [Monaliza Deluxe] when i had my bag and make-up bag stolen and could not find it anywhere again until my sister gave me some more today.
so what i did, was use a black kohl, use this brush to blend it in and smooth it into shape, and then remove excess with a cotton bud.
i really have no complaints with this brush, i had it for MONTHS thrown around in my everyday little stash and it didn't shed or fray. i never even washed it once. the bristles are stiff but they have a little fluffy white bed right at the tip, and it is angled. my eyebrows are also fairly thin, so it's not like a had a lot of room to spare.
if i ever needed this again i would use/buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Must say that I share the previous poster's opinion of this brush. Though I'm pretty skilled in used makeup brushes, I can't seem to get this one to work for me. It just seems to be too stiff for one to use in easily drawing a fine line on the brows. For just filling in, it basically works okay. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by llyangel

I absolutely hate this brush. I cannot work with this at all. Far too stiff and thick, I cannot get the brow powder to taper off at the thinnest part using this brush, it does not fill in the spaces in my brows well. Its so stiff and scratchy it scrapes at my brow powder and uses way more product than if i use MAC's 208. This is the worst brush I own. I would not purchase again and I never ever, ever use this. I much prefer MAC's 208, Laura Mercier's and Nars eyebrow brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 5:48:00 AM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stiff eyebrow brush. I have been using this brush for about 10 years now. I use it everyday and have never been disappointed. I have used this brush with brow powder and brow wax with no problems. Always applies the right amount of color. I can't recall how much I paid, but it's well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Naya1975

This is a great brush! It has the most perfect angle, to create beautiful arches-yet most of all it's firm so your application can go on with percision. For me it's DEFINATELY a staple in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by hotNsexy_capricorn

this is a good sturdy eyebrow brush...it defines my brows without making them look FAke or too thick...good brush lol

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2005 12:10:00 PM More reviews by mscolor

I like e bristles for this brush, nice n firm to give u a shape, very gd to do the front part of the brows as e brush puts enuff e/s on the brow in one sweep but IMO i feel that e angled part of the brush cld be a little bit finer so i can draw the end of my brow beta..cos it may end up slightly 2thick (or mayb ive lousy skills) but overall i like it q.alot but i may try other brand's brush e nxt time when dis wears out unless i cant find anythin betta out there..