Avon Perfect Wear makeup remover

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/18/2008 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good makeup remover. It has no difficulty getting rid of the waterproof makeup, all day makeup, whatever makeup. There's no tugging, no rubbing needed. It is a bit greasy and everytime I have to shake it vigourosly, but afterwards I just (must) rinse my face with warm water and my skin well be nice and clean - no moisturizer needed.

on 10/20/2007 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

For such a cheap product this works surprisingly well! I use this for everything except my eye makeup (I prefer a lotion for my eyes). The only drawback is that it's a bit greasy, but then I usually cleanse my face anyway after I've taken my makeup off. I haven't noticed any adverse reaction from my skin, so I'll probably buy this again, it's such a bargain!

on 12/3/2005 1:42:00 AM

I bought this makeup remover due to the raves on the site, but I have mixed feelings about this product. Ok, first the pros: it removes makeup very well, no stinging at all, and doesn't give me the blurry after eyes. The cons: the product can be a bit greasy, if you don't shake it vigorously before every use. Even with shaking it leaves a bit of soapy feeling afterwards. But my biggest complaint is about the packaging: whoever designed this should be condemned, fired, and prohibited from designing another bottle ever again. The easy-to-open seal was impossible for me to open without tools, and the stupid child-safety cap is so hard to squeeze that I swear I'm getting calluses from it. I'll finish using this one up, but I won't repurchase this unless they redesign the bottle.

I find this product amazingly easy to use and gentle. It does leave an oily residue, but I still clean my whole face with regular moisturizing cleanser after using makeup remover so I haven't seen any signs of breakout.

For the price, you really can't beat it- a little goes a long way.

Also, if you want less to come out of the top of the bottle, you can just poke a hole in the plastic seal instead of tearing the seal off.

on 4/30/2005 9:08:00 AM

I hate the bottle this comes in. You have to squeeze the sides of the top of get it off. Once you get the top off there is a huge opening which causes way too much product to come out, not to mention if you accidentally tip it over it all spills out. Packaging aside, the product itself was just ok. It leaves a oily residue and sometimes causes my vision to be blurry for a few minutes after use. It also has been burning around by eyes since starting Differin cream. It does remove eye makeup ok, but I'll keep looking.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

EXCELLENT PRODUCT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! This is my new HG! You know the 'ol saying... "you get what you pay for"? WELL, it sure doesn't apply to this product! You get 5 oz. for $6 (I payed $3.99 on sale). And it really really works well. Got rid of all my eye makeup without any irration (sensitive eyes) and feels gentle too.

I will no longer use the high end/department store eye makeup removers, considering this product works better and costs next to nothing.

on 12/31/2004 11:31:00 PM

I've been raving to everyone I know about this product.I'm usually a great fan of Lancome Bi-Facil but this stuff is even better.It's my new HG mu remover.It comes in a big bottle.There are two layers in the bottle that when shaken mix together(just like Bi-Facil).It doesn't sting my sensitive eyes.Also,I didn't have to tug and rub for it to work.I love it.The price is great too...only$6 or on sale for $3.

on 12/25/2004 2:42:00 PM

Excellent product, better than other brands I've tried including Lancome, L'Oreal, & Almay, "Gentle, opthamologist-tested makeup removal is suitable for eyes and face."