November 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Treatments (Eye) - 24/7 Freeze - eye treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by seuseu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is dangerous, few minutes after using it I had tiny blood vessels in my eyes, as if some one had punched me. Discontinued and tried again, same thing....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2006 8:27:00 PM More reviews by shelly5858

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't buy it!
Definately was an impulse buy because of the nice packaging, but all this serum does is dry your skin so taught that you need to slobber on real eye cream afterwards.
I think egg whites would work better than this product.
I wish I could give it back as it was a huge waste of money.
I don't even think I will be using it, much better off with the La Mer eye cream or even...oil of olay!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 9:43:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Okay, whose dumb-a$$ idea was it to put MINT in an eye cream? I mean honestly. This causes my eyes to sting for five minutes after I put it on, and if any water/tears get in there, off we go with another round of burning. Just for the record, I am no Paula Begoun-like absolutist on the evils of mint: I quite like it in my lipsticks and glosses, for instance. But this product was really badly thought out. As for other aspects of product performance: my undereyes admittedly do feel a bit smoother, and my light eye lines seem to relax a bit. But I can't say for sure if it's the "magic" Freeze ingredients or irritation from the mint that's puffing up my skin. I'm glad I got a sample of this because I'd be really peeved if I'd paid big bucks for it. Olay's Intensive Restoration is a great cheap eye cream with no stinging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by manda822

i actually really liked this product. Undoubtedly, it is mostly hype and I'm not quite sure what it does for wrinkles as i don't notice much difference in wrinkles. . HOWEVER, this worked wonders for my puffy eyes!! The tingling sensation was uncomfortable, but not painful and it really de-puffed my eyes very quickly, I also didn't experience any stinging or redness after using this. . Would re-purchase only because this is THE MOSt effective de-puffing eye cream I have ever come across. . .

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2005 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Candichay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was given the Freeze 24/7 Anti-aging Eye Serum as a present yesterday. The packaging is quite sweet and the USP sounds good. However, when I tried it last night, it made my eyes sting (given, my skin is quite sensitive) and I felt like my whole eye area was tingling. Not a quality I like in an eye treatment. I did ,however, mix it with my Creme de la Mer Eye Balm. I'm giving this one away and won't be using it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by SiennaX

I read the comments on the Freeze 24/7 web site (I couldn't find it listed here until today) and I was very enthusiastic to make this purchase. I purchased a sampler kit from QVC ($150) that had all of their products. The eye treatment in particular does nothing, but make my eye area look worse. It is drying and looks like it cracks as the day goes on. The moisturizer cannot be worn during the day because it leaves a white sheen, so its a night time only thing. It feels very strange on the skin, like your face is covered with a nylon stocking. The up-side........the lip stuff was ok and I liked the Wrinkle cream. However, not enough to keep this kit. I agree with the other wise women here--lots of money and hype. Save your $$$$!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by molly8603

I bought the lip plumper and the cream and I'm wondering if I wasted my money too! I have a review of the lip plumper in this forum so I won't reiterate but for the price I'm not sure it's worth it. As for the cream, I'm slathering on moisturize after using the cream and waiting for the 4 lines on my forehead to disappear - they haven't and it's been a week. Still, I do feel the firming and tingling sensation of the cream (it makes my fingers go numb!) I'll use the jar, but purchase again at this price?? I don't think so.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by rosieee

Tried this for a week or so and no results showed. It wasn't very moisturizing and a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by KateJ

***INFO from "Skinstore.com":***

Freeze products are 100% natural, safe, and produce no side effects. They release Topical Muscle Relaxers (TMR's) that penetrate the skin & which work from the outside in to diminish the appearance of fine lines and winkles on the facial area (crow's feet, laugh lines, forehead, brows, cheeks, neck area, and more), and stretch marks on the body - within minutes of application.

Freeze 24/7 contains the highest concentration of GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid)) on the market today.GABA is the body's natural muscle relaxing agent, just as Melatonin is the body's natural sleeping agent. GABA is an essential neurotransmission inhibitor which appears to lower the excitatory level of the muscle cells which contract to cause wrinkling and fine lines in the skin by numbing and relaxing them - topically, safely, and effectively.

Freeze 24/7 products Eyecicles and icream contain two of the most powerful antioxidants today, ubiquinone and idebenone. Idebenone is the synthetic variant of ubiquinone. Both antioxidants have proven effiacy in their ability to neutralize free radicals.

*** MY EXPERIENCE***
I picked this up at Holt's for a whopping $135.00 Cdn (and then coughed up another $60 for their lip plumping gloss - I don't know what I was thinking that day!!!). To be perfectly honest, I can't tell if it's doing anything. All I know is that it really dries out my eye area and once I apply this stuff, I wait 10 minutes then apply copious amounts of moisturizer. Otherwise, my eye area actually gets *more* wrinkley looking from being so dry. The wise woman in me thinks this is the latest gimmick on the market. If you are really serious about reducing the wrinkles around your eyes, there are (2) main, clinically proven effective means to do so. (1) Retinol (by prescription); and (2) Botox (temporary). Retinol is the ONLY agent which has been scientifically proven to alter cellular structure. Anything else is just cosmetic. This 24/7 Freeze may temporarily do something... but for the price, you are already 1/2 the way to the price for botox, and botox works!! Retinol is significantly cheaper than 24/7 - although retinol takes time & does have side effects (redness, peeling). At any rate, I won't be buying this product again. ***BOTTOMLINE** Spend it if you've got it, but this product is mostly hype.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No