August 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Fruity Lip Juice - Strawberry Delight

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

this is pretty old, i found this lying in my makeup collection. it's a pretty color, it's very bright and sparkly. it's pigmented, which is good. it is sticky and i don't like squeezy tube lip glosses, i prefer doe-foot applicators. overall, it's very cheap around 3 dollars. i wouldn't repurchase because it wasn't my favorite lip gloss ever, and it's not a necessity for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Euphrosyne

I have two Avon Color Trend Fruity Lip Juice glosses: Strawberry Delight and Vanilla Frosting.
Strawberry Delight is pretty. For $2.99 CAD, it does the job. It's a pretty ruby pink color with just the right amount of sparkle (any more and I would have spazzed). When worn alone, it gave my pigmented lips a very healthy glow. I'm not too big a fan of bulb-shaped dispensing tips, but because of this gloss's relatively thin texture, it wasn't too messy. It had a surprisingly good wear time too, the artificial fruity scent was tolerable. Nonetheless, I was pleased.
Vanilla Frosting looks like I spent hours gluing individual sparkles on my lips. Pretty much colorless, artificial vanilla scent. Stay away from this one, it has nothing going for it.
I will not repurchase either because of the scent and definitely because of the sparkles. I would recommend Strawberry Delight for pre or early teens though, it's cute.
[Overall rating Strawberry Delight 4 | Vanilla Frosting 1]

[Price 1 | Packaging 2 | No, I will not repurchase] continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I really really really love this product!! Not only can i wear it when my complexion looks pale, but i can wear it on daily basis, and even layer it on for an evening look!! I love the colour, its red...but not so red that you look like a freak. The overall packaging was unique, the scent smelt really fresh and clean. The colour was consistent, and the most important part - the shine, was GLAM babee. Although it may feel sticky, but it stays on for like hours and hours, and yet the colour/shine is still there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2006 1:08:00 AM More reviews by babyy_yn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this soo much..the sparkles and the shine is soooo nice..its great for people who do not want too much colour on our lips but we want the shine then this is perfect..the scent is really nice..but it doesnt have a taste to it..it seems really thick which i like..this is my all time FAVOURITE lip gloss..(and i haf about 16 of them from many different brands)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this would have been red since the name is Strawberry Delight but in the package its more of peachy/pink color. I love it. It's clear on my lips w/sparkles. I like the sparkle look, on me, better than glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 10:23:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this on sale from my Avon rep and really like it. It's a great color that's not too heavy, and it has good staying power. Even after the color is gone, the sparkles stay (some people might not like that, though). The smell was nice, but went away after a few seconds, so it's not overpowering for any of you that don't like the scented glosses that much. The only thing I don't like is the applicator because I've just never been a big fan of that plastic tip style. On the upside, this tube doesn't get messy like some of the others with the same applicator style, and it's more convenient than a wand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by laureg

excellent product! i wish i'd have bought a back-up. the gloss is just sticky enough to have staying power, but not overly so. the color is a sheer raspberry pink, but goes on very sheer with a hint of color. overall the effect is the same as revlon SL gloss in pink afterglow. there is a reasonable amount of silver shimmer in it, but it's quite fine and i don't mind this. it smells good, like a strawberry lipgloss ought to, but isn't sweet so i end up licking it off. i paid $2.99 CAD for a tube the size of a MAC lipglass tasti. i would recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

My favorite of all of them that I own, and I have nearly all (except 4.)It is a very deep pinky-red in the tube with glitter. On my lips it provides a natural dose of color. The only thing I wish is that this didn't have the glitter in- it's not as bad as Maybelline's Wet Shine Diamonds, in fact it's not bad at all but I still hate glitter. Ohhh well This is beyond worth the $2.99 dollars I paid, especially since the tube is beyond huge- like .5 oz. It is so worth it and is a total Hg of mine!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 3:21:00 AM More reviews by KateJ

I wish all lip sticks and lip glosses could be this yummy! The fragrance of this lip gloss is just unreal!! The gloss isn't too bad either ;-) It looks like a red-y pink in the tube, but goes on a sheer & shimmery deep pink tint. The texture is nice & not sticky. It is glossy, adds a bit of pigment to my lips, smells great, has sparkles... what more could a girl ask for. All this for $2.99!!! I am so totally besotted with the 'fruity lip' series, I have ordered every flavour available in the most recent catalogue. **BOTTOMLINE** Cheap, glossy, delicious.