April 18, 2014 | 1529 users online

Treatments - Matrix - Matrix Essentials 5+ Protopak Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by chadsmom

I buy this from my stylist in a tub. It's wonderful! I don't use it as often since I am using Wen products now too, but I just love it. It makes hair manageable, soft. I have thin, fine, and stressed hair. I would highly recommend. No heaviness or film. Just gives your hair body.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by luplaika

I think this is far better than k-pak.
Just use it correctly
1-clarify hair
2-put this treatment and leave it 20 min under heat
3-enjoy your new hair
Update: I tried other deep treatments, but nothing comes close to this. Well..maybe Deep Fuel-Redken

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 2:37:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a one use packet of this at Ulta for 4 dollars. Such a good product for dry and damaged hair. I put it on dry hair and leave it for an hour, afterwards my hair is silky and smooth. Probably should use only once a month or so. And I wish it came in a tube or tub with more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 7:51:00 AM More reviews by fauale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

IMO this is the best protein treatment in the world!!
And it's not expensive.
WOW!!! I use it with heat for 20 min.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2004 7:24:00 AM More reviews by espoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW. I used to think all conditioners were more or less the same, until i tried this. COMPLETELY revitalized my heavily bleach-damaged hair. By far the deepest conditioner I've ever used, and for that, it's worth the money, if you ever find yourself in a desperate situation. Follow the directions, or just put it in drip-dry, clean hair and leave it for an hour or so. You can get one-use packets for roughly 2 or 3 bucks to try it out :) It can be hard to find, but well worth it for chemically-ravaged hair.