August 27, 2014 | 1750 users online

Moisturizers - SKII - Advanced Signs Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

An absolute beauty of a night time moisturiser!! I've got an oily T-zone so I was quite sceptical about using this at night, however, I must admit - it doesn't affect my oiliness, or give me spots & it does a fantastic job of hydrating my skin (along with the essence & repair c serum). I'm onto my 2nd tub of this & have a 3rd on stand-by. I love it so much I've even go my mum hooked onto it & now she swears by it. An absolute winner for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by kusanagigirl

I have oily, acne-prone, and now aging skin. I originally bought this product to stave off the signs of aging. I'm loyal to the SKII brand because of their wonderful Pitera elixer, the "Facial Treatment Essence." But that's about all I can say for this brand and product.

I think the packaging is elegant, and I love that a little spatula was included to avoid finger dipping. The cream smells like SKII, nice and refined, but a little acidic. The texture is really light, almost like an emulsion. A little does go a long way.

I was excited to get this because it's anti-aging and SKII. However, I am quite disappointed because 1) it makes my face feel sticky after using it, 2) I do break out every time I use this product, and 3) I didn't notice any reduction in fine lines.

Perhaps this product is not for oily skin? I don't know for sure, but I know that this particular product did not absorb into my skin nor did it leave me with a matte finish.

With regards to the new breakouts, it is a 100% guarantee that there is something in the formula that doesn't agree with my skin. I have always wanted to remain loyal to SKII by using this product, but have always stopped after 1 week due to multiple new breakouts. (So sad!) To date, I have started and stopped using this product 4 times without making changes to my normal skincare routine: toner (SKII Facial Treatment Essence*), moisturizer (Olay Daily Regenerating Serum** - was trying to use SKII Advanced Signs Treatment when I ran out of Olay), SPF (Diorsnow SPF 50 PA+++ ... I already finished the SKII Advanced Protect Essence UV, which has SPF 15 or 16).

*Facial Treatment Essence is not really a toner, but it's watery, so I categorize it as toner.
**Daily Regenerating Serum is not really a moisturizer, but I love the way it's so light and non-sticky on my skin!

It's such a shame my face can't handle this product because it promises so much and is so expensive. I'm using it now as a moisturizer for my arms, elbows, knees, and legs. The usage is great in those areas because it leaves my skin very smooth, soft, and non-sticky! Too bad it's not doing the same for my face!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by xbowie

I love SKII the brand overall and have been using it for years. This is the most disappointing product from this brand that I have tried so far. It makes my skin oily and I don't see that usual effect I usually see from other SKII products. This was expensive too, so for that price, I am disappointed in that there were no results.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2008 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gracew23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Read it on the magzine all the time, call it " the magic toner" and recommended by many celebrities. So I decided to give it a try, bought the toner along with the Advanced Signs Treatment for the day and Whitening Source Brightener Night Cream for the night, plus the eye cream. Finished half of the bottle, did not feel any difference, just like other regular toners and creams. Maybe its not for my age?? or maybe I need to use at least 4 bottles to see the result??...since the price is not cheap...i finished it, do not want to waste the $$....otherwise I probably switched to a different brand....

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by babyfishnat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok this was a little better than the treatment milk, however it didn't hydrate well enough. due to the nature of my skin, clogged prone, dehydrated, acne prone, this caused me to break out, it is pretty rich but it didn't moisturise well, instead it felt like it couldn't absorb well, the milk took a bit to absorb as well though, again, i think it is due to the texture.. it felt light yet oily.. i'm not sure how to put it but it couldnt sink in.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by vit_c

THis was a so so moisturiser for me I used this in my mid 20s & thus didnt really see any difference either & as it was so expensive I didnt use it regularily.

I think the only way to see results -clearly is to use this faithfully for 1 mth at least to then judge if its for you. I felt they were coming out with new & better stuff so fast that i could not keep up - upon finishing this in the 80 g tub - i think about 2-3 new SKII products were already launched making me so left behind i didnt pursue this line anymore.

I think only the facial essence & the facial treatment masks will be my repurchase items from this brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Sesqui

I have quite oily skin in summer so this was a great lightweight moisturiser that didnt leave a sheen. In winter though I did not find it sufficiently moisurising as my skin gets quite dry. I also didnt see any anti-ageing results, my skin was much the same as before. Its an ok moisturiser, good for people with greasy skin but for the average results I found it hard to justify paying so much I wont purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 11:20:00 AM More reviews by lesha

ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED!? I really wanted to try this :( What is the replacement for this in the SKII line?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by SnowJaz

This is a very good night time moisturiser for me. It's quite a big tub actually and I have been using it for about 1 year and there is still a lot left. No breakouts/ clogged pores from it. Skin always feels soft and smooth the next morning.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

light enought for oily tzone but not hydrating enough for dry cheeks.