April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Fragrances - Tocca - To Touch

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2007 3:04:00 PM More reviews by AgentKitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I like the smell, the solid version gave me a rash!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by AmyinNC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My Fave!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2003 4:46:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ordered a sample from beautyhabit.com. Love the scent, but it's just not a scent that suits me. Far too floral, reminds me of my mom. A lovely scent in the vial though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 6:38:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This is a pretty and gentle baby powderish scent, ideal if you like the less overpowering fragrance style. I don't object to a solid fragrance in principle for something this simply composed; however this particular solid is so damned hard it is nearly impossible to actually extract any. And although the pink and white plastic compact is cute, it is exceptionally cheap-looking for a not inexpensive scent. A pretty and uncomplicated scent, but I much prefer it in the conventional EdT formulation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 1:47:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a soft pretty scent. It's also very portable. There is nothing hard or in-your-face about this scent. It's very feminine. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2001 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Romula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the famous Tocca fragrance in solid form. It comes in a beautiful pot that is very feminine looking and because it's in solid form it lasts a very long time. The staying power of this fragrance is fantastic. Because it's such a subtle and light fragrance, I like to put in on after my evening bath so I can fall to sleep with this scent and wake up with it in the morning. I highly recommend this if you enjoy light, feminine fragrances.