L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder

3.5

Talc, Zea Mays/Corn Starch, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octylododecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, BHT, Panthenol. ( /- May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 15850/Red 7 Lake, FIL 026863/1. (Taken from packaging, 09/2010, USA)

Bought this in Cocoa for bronzing contouring purposes and is excellent! Very blendable and no shimmer.

on 5/2/2015 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my new go-to powder. I use a powder brush at home and save the sponge for blotting during the day, which I rarely need when I use this powder. I like that the sponge is in a separate compartment rather than sitting on the powder 24/7 (gross). I will keep buying.

on 4/29/2015 10:07:00 AM

I have quite a few DS powders that I enjoy, but this one I really LOVE. The ultra-fine texture gives your skin a flawless finish without ever looking cakey or overdone. I'm combo/oily and this provides the perfect amount of oil control without making me look too matte. It gives that natural skin-like finish that I love. I have sensitive skin and this has never, ever broken me out. Currently I'm around NC20-25 and I use W2 which is a perfect match. I wear this over the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation and I often have to blot only 1x/day after about 10 hours of wear. Some days I can get away without blotting at all.

on 4/11/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this powder.. i have tried a lot of then high end and drugstores and this one covers my acne and redness completely

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I knew I was not going to like this powder as soon as I opened it up in the Florida sunshine and could see very slight shimmers. No thank you, I use powder to set my makeup and give my skin a finished look but certainly not to change the appearance of my foundation. I did give it a try this morning and I can't wait to wash my face. It left my skin looking cakey and shiny..... the shiny part is really hysterical seeing that I have mature normal/dry skin. I'm an NW20 and I picked up the powder in N1 which seemed like a good color match when I first applied it, however, within a few hours my skin took on a dirty orange color. I'm marching this right back to the store in the morning for a refund and I would not recommend this powder at all.

on 4/5/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I enjoy using this powder with the matching Loreal liquid foundation. It is super blendable and matches my skin perfectly. However, it does transfer so I use a setting spray. A little goes a long way. Too much and your skin looks cakey. This product is good for touch-ups with a stippling brush or a loose powder brush. A dense brush or a sponge will use too much powder on the face. If the face looks cakey, i use evian water spray or blotting sheets because I have oily skin. But I dont have any issues with this powder, it's quite nice. I would recommend this powder and its not bad for a drug store product.

on 4/2/2015 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used to love this powder and used it all the time. It matched my skin colour perfectly and made me look less shiny. I never did care much for the included sponge though. While on holiday in New York State, I bought this powder and when I used it, I noticed a change: it suddenly made my skin look orange, shiny and cakey. I continued using it for a while after my trip, but then stopped, Perhaps the American version of it is different compared to the European version, I don't know, but it's not a good powder.

on 3/27/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a really good product. Great finish feels like I've got nothing on, looks like I've got nothing on however this on its own is terrible if you've got oily/combination skin. After a few minutes it's like you never applied powder it's just gone and you're left with a really shiny face. But it blends so well and it looks beautiful when you first apply it.

on 3/21/2015 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use this along in C1- Alabaster, along with the liquid foundation. It works well too cover my under eye circles and other patches the light coverage liquid doesn't cover. Also, it helps combat the shine throughout the day. It doesn't dry out skin or cling to dry patches. The finish is great, even with the liquid foundation. I love this powder!

on 2/22/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this powder. It is very blendable especially considering the fact i have a color thats too dark for my skin. It's a very sheer powder in terms of adding color. My only problem is that it cakes up a bit if you build it up