L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder

3.5

Talc, Zea Mays/Corn Starch, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octylododecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, BHT, Panthenol. ( /- May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 15850/Red 7 Lake, FIL 026863/1. (Taken from packaging, 09/2010, USA)

on 6/11/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This works well for me over my foundations. Really like it. The only drawback I have with this is packaging. The mirror could have been at the top of the powder instead of at the bottom 'shelf'.

on 6/5/2015 2:02:00 PM

I love using the cool shade in Cocoa for contouring. It's blends easily and I find that the cool shades are the perfect contour shades in general. I initially heard about using this shade for contouring on YouTube and when I bought it I was hooked and I haven't used anything else to contour with. It lasts forever because you don't need as much to contour. I filmed a tutorial on how I use this product on YouTube, come check it out :)

on 5/26/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I used this powder for awhile because I thought it was the best powder out there at the time, but once I saw the slight shimmers I didn't like it anymore. It's probably undetectable on someone with darker skin. I have super pale skin and in natural light/the sun it was noticeable. When I got oily, it made me look weird and I believe because of the mica. It really sucks because I did like the natural finish and the color match. I've bought the new Maybelline Fit Me powder and the color is fine for me actually, but I'm still hunting for something that can control my oily T-zone better! I'd still give it a shot if you're in the market, but overall it just didn't work out for me. I wish companies would stop using mica in powders!

Bought this in Cocoa for bronzing contouring purposes and is excellent! Very blendable and no shimmer.

on 5/2/2015 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my new go-to powder. I use a powder brush at home and save the sponge for blotting during the day, which I rarely need when I use this powder. I like that the sponge is in a separate compartment rather than sitting on the powder 24/7 (gross). I will keep buying.

on 4/29/2015 10:07:00 AM

I have quite a few DS powders that I enjoy, but this one I really LOVE. The ultra-fine texture gives your skin a flawless finish without ever looking cakey or overdone. I'm combo/oily and this provides the perfect amount of oil control without making me look too matte. It gives that natural skin-like finish that I love. I have sensitive skin and this has never, ever broken me out. Currently I'm around NC20-25 and I use W2 which is a perfect match. I wear this over the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation and I often have to blot only 1x/day after about 10 hours of wear. Some days I can get away without blotting at all.

on 4/11/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this powder.. i have tried a lot of then high end and drugstores and this one covers my acne and redness completely

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I knew I was not going to like this powder as soon as I opened it up in the Florida sunshine and could see very slight shimmers. No thank you, I use powder to set my makeup and give my skin a finished look but certainly not to change the appearance of my foundation. I did give it a try this morning and I can't wait to wash my face. It left my skin looking cakey and shiny..... the shiny part is really hysterical seeing that I have mature normal/dry skin. I'm an NW20 and I picked up the powder in N1 which seemed like a good color match when I first applied it, however, within a few hours my skin took on a dirty orange color. I'm marching this right back to the store in the morning for a refund and I would not recommend this powder at all.

on 4/5/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I enjoy using this powder with the matching Loreal liquid foundation. It is super blendable and matches my skin perfectly. However, it does transfer so I use a setting spray. A little goes a long way. Too much and your skin looks cakey. This product is good for touch-ups with a stippling brush or a loose powder brush. A dense brush or a sponge will use too much powder on the face. If the face looks cakey, i use evian water spray or blotting sheets because I have oily skin. But I dont have any issues with this powder, it's quite nice. I would recommend this powder and its not bad for a drug store product.

on 4/2/2015 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used to love this powder and used it all the time. It matched my skin colour perfectly and made me look less shiny. I never did care much for the included sponge though. While on holiday in New York State, I bought this powder and when I used it, I noticed a change: it suddenly made my skin look orange, shiny and cakey. I continued using it for a while after my trip, but then stopped, Perhaps the American version of it is different compared to the European version, I don't know, but it's not a good powder.

Video Reviews & Tutorials