H & M Dipliner

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The only product i never stopped buying. I been using this eyeliner since i started with eyeliner, around 6 years ago and it never fail me. I have no faith what so ever in H&Ms other makeup but this one is my all time favorite that i really like and keep on buying. I have eyeliner everyday, i mean it, everyday, and i buy around 2-3 eyeliners in one year so it's really lasting. If you cry or have allergic/sensitive eyes it can be a bit messy so if you have these problems keep it in your purse (with a q-tip) and a little mirror. It's really ultra black with a matte/leather finish.

Pros
*Super-black, this is a true black eyeliner
*Price
*Easy if you're quite used to eyeliner
*Stay on all day
*Easy to remove
*Lasting

Cons
*No waterproof version
*Can irritate the skin around your eye (i'm sensitive and it almost never does, but it has happened)

on 2/5/2015 12:38:00 PM

Works okay.

on 10/16/2014 4:15:00 PM

As someone who wears dipliner almost everyday, I would like to say that I know a good dipliner. Over the years I've tried many different ones, but this one is my absolute favourite. It's cheap and good - what else do you need? Of course it's not waterproof, and if you rub your eye while wearing it, it will smudge, but it gives me what I need, for a fair price. Love it!

on 10/11/2014 2:22:00 PM

Okay, so this dipliner is actually pretty rad to be a H&M-product!

I've had my share of difficult dipliners, most of them quite expensive. This dipliner is by far the best one I have ever used, and super cheap as well! It's easy to apply, doesn't smudge out too bad and lasts for quite a long time. I wish it would last just a little bit longer, though. But for that price, it's very much both affordable and enjoyable.

Final summation:
Works like a charm. Low price - high quality.

on 4/14/2013 5:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It stays on for a pretty long time.
It's really cheap comparing to other eyeliners.

I'm newbi when it comes to eyeliners (especially liquid ones) so I need more practise to nail it at once.
I'm doing my best to do a narrow line and then I just take a ear swab and remove the uneven parts.

on 12/1/2012 6:45:00 AM

I really wanted a dipliner but I wasn't prepared to pay 30$ for something I'll hardly ever use. So when I saw that H&M it was only around 3 I bought it.

I like it, you really need stable hands for it or at least be able to control yourself. It smudges a little with water or when rubbed but I won't pull of a point for that as it doesn't state that it's waterproof. If you have it tight with money or just really want a dip- or "liquid"eyeliner then this would be for you.

Though one this is that because it's a liquid liner it won't give of a "glossy" finish as with gel liners.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was the first dipliner I have ever used and I'm pretty pleased with it. I don't have anything to compare it to but I think it's reasonable for it's price.

Since I have very oily skin, it smudges aftr about 5 hours but it doesn't smudge at all with my friend (so I guess mine is an extreem situation)

I already stored it. Probably will repurchase it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Pros:
economic
small (easy to keep in purse)
easy to take off

Cons:
thick
smudges easily
not dramatic black (photographs a bit grey)
not organic

on 2/11/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this eyeliner every day and I intend to stick with it. Before I used Rimmel Exaggerate (I think) and smudges a lot more than H&M's, and Rimmel has a higher price.

I find this easy to use, and easy to remove and correct mistakes.

on 1/12/2011 3:33:00 PM

This is one on my favorite dipeyeliners. It gives a matte finish, and i like the tip of the liner, you can always make a sharp winged eyeliner. It has a good lasting power (for like 5-6 hrs), and gives a beautiful, natural, black color.
I recommend it! :)