September 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Eyeliner - H & M - Dipliner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It stays on for a pretty long time.
It's really cheap comparing to other eyeliners.

I'm newbi when it comes to eyeliners (especially liquid ones) so I need more practise to nail it at once.
I'm doing my best to do a narrow line and then I just take a ear swab and remove the uneven parts.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

I really wanted a dipliner but I wasn't prepared to pay 30$ for something I'll hardly ever use. So when I saw that H&M it was only around 3 I bought it.

I like it, you really need stable hands for it or at least be able to control yourself. It smudges a little with water or when rubbed but I won't pull of a point for that as it doesn't state that it's waterproof. If you have it tight with money or just really want a dip- or "liquid"eyeliner then this would be for you.

Though one this is that because it's a liquid liner it won't give of a "glossy" finish as with gel liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first dipliner I have ever used and I'm pretty pleased with it. I don't have anything to compare it to but I think it's reasonable for it's price.

Since I have very oily skin, it smudges aftr about 5 hours but it doesn't smudge at all with my friend (so I guess mine is an extreem situation)

I already stored it. Probably will repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by 2unknownhaven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
economic
small (easy to keep in purse)
easy to take off

Cons:
thick
smudges easily
not dramatic black (photographs a bit grey)
not organic

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by isabellaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this eyeliner every day and I intend to stick with it. Before I used Rimmel Exaggerate (I think) and smudges a lot more than H&M's, and Rimmel has a higher price.

I find this easy to use, and easy to remove and correct mistakes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by TMK

This is one on my favorite dipeyeliners. It gives a matte finish, and i like the tip of the liner, you can always make a sharp winged eyeliner. It has a good lasting power (for like 5-6 hrs), and gives a beautiful, natural, black color.
I recommend it! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Axman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Works fairly good. Easy to apply and REALLY cheap but the colour is fairly dull (to get it real black you need to apply at least two layers) and it smudges way to easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This actually works. I find it easy to put on, has ok staying power, great color payoff and washes off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by letsbefriends

I love this eyeliner. I use to have a hard time with liquid liner but I find it easy to use with this product. I got it in a nice deep black color and the only con is the amount of product in it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ashes007

Well, this liquid eyeliner isn't THAT bad, especially considering the prize. The color is great and lasts all day, though if you tend to rub your eyes it comes off. I find it difficult to apply this and get it right, but that could just be because of my inexperience with applying liquid eyeliner.