October 25, 2014 | 862 users online

Eyeliner - H & M - Dipliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Villere

As someone who wears dipliner almost everyday, I would like to say that I know a good dipliner. Over the years I've tried many different ones, but this one is my absolute favourite. It's cheap and good - what else do you need? Of course it's not waterproof, and if you rub your eye while wearing it, it will smudge, but it gives me what I need, for a fair price. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by shizznizz

Okay, so this dipliner is actually pretty rad to be a H&M-product!

I've had my share of difficult dipliners, most of them quite expensive. This dipliner is by far the best one I have ever used, and super cheap as well! It's easy to apply, doesn't smudge out too bad and lasts for quite a long time. I wish it would last just a little bit longer, though. But for that price, it's very much both affordable and enjoyable.

Final summation:
Works like a charm. Low price - high quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It stays on for a pretty long time.
It's really cheap comparing to other eyeliners.

I'm newbi when it comes to eyeliners (especially liquid ones) so I need more practise to nail it at once.
I'm doing my best to do a narrow line and then I just take a ear swab and remove the uneven parts.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

I really wanted a dipliner but I wasn't prepared to pay 30$ for something I'll hardly ever use. So when I saw that H&M it was only around 3 I bought it.

I like it, you really need stable hands for it or at least be able to control yourself. It smudges a little with water or when rubbed but I won't pull of a point for that as it doesn't state that it's waterproof. If you have it tight with money or just really want a dip- or "liquid"eyeliner then this would be for you.

Though one this is that because it's a liquid liner it won't give of a "glossy" finish as with gel liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first dipliner I have ever used and I'm pretty pleased with it. I don't have anything to compare it to but I think it's reasonable for it's price.

Since I have very oily skin, it smudges aftr about 5 hours but it doesn't smudge at all with my friend (so I guess mine is an extreem situation)

I already stored it. Probably will repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by 2unknownhaven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
economic
small (easy to keep in purse)
easy to take off

Cons:
thick
smudges easily
not dramatic black (photographs a bit grey)
not organic

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by isabellaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this eyeliner every day and I intend to stick with it. Before I used Rimmel Exaggerate (I think) and smudges a lot more than H&M's, and Rimmel has a higher price.

I find this easy to use, and easy to remove and correct mistakes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by TMK

This is one on my favorite dipeyeliners. It gives a matte finish, and i like the tip of the liner, you can always make a sharp winged eyeliner. It has a good lasting power (for like 5-6 hrs), and gives a beautiful, natural, black color.
I recommend it! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Axman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Works fairly good. Easy to apply and REALLY cheap but the colour is fairly dull (to get it real black you need to apply at least two layers) and it smudges way to easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This actually works. I find it easy to put on, has ok staying power, great color payoff and washes off easily.