December 20, 2014 | 814 users online

Pressed Powders - Tony & Tina - luna essence pressed mineral powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 3:23:00 AM More reviews by la_vvs1

This is (or was) THE most amazing product I have EVER come across. Yes, I'm that obssessed. I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten in the 5 years or so I've been using this. I've occasionally had total strangers compliment my skin (and I've struggled with my skin forever). As others have said, it both evens out your skin and can covers blemishes pretty well without concealer but it also gives you an amazing, healthy glow. I'm currently depleting my stock of Moonstruck and looking for a replacement product...with no success.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 8:40:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this powder. I got it on sale, the initial RRP was way too high. i love the effect of this pressed powder. it has really subtle fine silvery shimmer particles which give my skin beautiful glow without making it too disco-ball sparkly or oily looking. it also has a great coverage, which can range from light when applied with powder brush to medium when applied with sponge. The colour matches my skin very well too, it not to dark to make it heavy looking or too light making me look like a ghost. Plus the powder is so fine that it can't be seen on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sweeettart579

My HG Powder Foundation! I got this in Moonlight for $5 at TJMaxx after Tony and Tina went out of business. I absolutely love it. It gives great coverage, yet manages to look natural and glowy without any shimmer. I like it MUCH more than my Chanel DPC. Probably my favorite thing about this is the shade though. Moonlight is exactly the same color as my skin...same shade, some undertones, everything. I've never been able to find a better match anywhere! My only complaint is the packaging, which is a silver reflective compact...fingerprints get all over it and make it look dirty. I do like the message in the mirror though (Smile. You're Beautiful...what a great message). Anyway, that's only a minor complaint. I need to search high and low on ebay or swap for more of this, bc its HG! I don't even want to try and replace this with anything else bc I know there's nothing like this out there =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love everything about this powder and use it as a powder foundation.
It gives skin this amazing glow, that I can't find with other products. You get the perfect amount of coverage and glow, it's never shimmery. I use moonbeam which is porcelain,but darker than a normal shade of that name. I'm sad that tony& tina went out of business, but glad I got this for $3.99 when it was $28. Never breaks me out, I got 2 and when I went back they were gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 8:06:00 PM More reviews by rcmann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found this at TJ Maxx for $5 or so and expected it to just be a standard powder. Now I'm hooked, and I'm sure it's discontinued. It leaves a fabulous dewy look without any overt shimmer. Already, a multiple people have said my skin looks great. Hopefully I can pick up a couple more compacts before they're gone forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by berrylemon

i have this in moonbeam which tony & tina say is for porcelain skin. when i first the color in the website, i thought that its going to be light but its not. i think that the powder's fine with my medium/olive skin.
the powder gives a dewy look which is from the minerals i think. it also does a pretty decent job in controlling my skin's oiliness.
also, what i really, really like about this product is the case. its silver in color that i think can double as a mirror! its so gorgeous! it just sucks sometimes coz the fingerprints sometimes shows.