July 23, 2014 | 1823 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Color Juice in Candy Apple

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is so incredible!! It's not too bright and it's not blue based it's sort of a scarlet red on me. It's not too sticky either. It's sheer enough that I don't feel self conscious wearing it. I don't like the round tip applicator but Oh well. Price is nice and cheap too!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MsGolightly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this gloss, it's very pigmented and is an easy red gloss to pull off. My only complaint about this is the scent. It's not an offensive smell, it's just not one I like. Mine has a slanted applicator. The last Color Juice I bought had a round one. I definitely prefer the slanted version.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this. I purchased this today at Target on clearance for $2 and I am so glad I found it. I had been wanting to try a Color Juice for months now, but I thought they were too overpriced and I never pay a lot for glosses. This was a nice red-burgundy kind of color. I am glad it wasn't a deep cherry red because that would have been awful on me. I applied with just a few swipes and the color was just right. It was moisturizing and felt great.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Bebefl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in my stocking last Christmas and fell in love with color. It has a nice pigmentation. The color is really fun to play up for those days that you want a darker/red lippy. My only complaint is that sometimes it dries my already naturally dry lips out. I wish it was more moisturizing like the HIP Jelly Balms, but it's still worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this, I have fairly pigmented lips and was looking for a darker lipgloss, I had trouble finding anything that showed up at all. This one definitely does though, the red is gorgeous! Just a touch lighter than the color of the tube, but nice and rich, and actually makes a difference when I put it on. (The picture on this site is way off on the color btw, it's more of a dark cherry red) The texture is a little tacky, but wearable. It has a light fruity scent, no taste really. I think they must have changed from the round-tip applicators, because this one had a slant tip. It's a little pricy, but just worth it I think.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this.The color was a nice dark red! It wasnt sticky or runny but the only problem i had was the smell! It didnt have a nice scent to it or taste for that matter. I wish it was a strawberry or cherry or even better yet candy apple scent or taste! the scent was too foul so only 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Candy Apple Color Juice lip gloss. It's a perfect, sheer summertime red. It's the kind of lip gloss that I would wear to the pool, if I still sunbathed. I love the color, and the smell. I would have given this product five lippies if the applicator was slanted.

I tried this Sunset Red and layered Candy Apple over the top. It is a beautiful red, evening combo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, I am so suprised by this product, very pigmented and even when the shine wears off, there is still color on my lips! Also I like the scent/flavour.
Typically I wear matte and dark colored lipsticks, I'm not a lipgloss girl at all but this is great for casual days or a more youthful look. Maybe pick up another tube for a nude lip, will definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by laneblack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you are, like me, a bit intimidated by red lip stick and want something on the softer side this is the perfect sheer red for you. Suggest you use a lip pencil first and then add the gloss. It will be enough red without being overwhelming. Not a fan of the rounded tip and wish l'oreal would make a slanted tip applicator. Suggest you use a lip brush to apply. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this glosses. It is kind of thick and hard to apply but it's so worth it in the end. Its so pigmented and i love the smell. I buy these when they go on sale (BOGO). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!