Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

on 3/19/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this hand cream, in the winter seasons before i used to work a lot with fabrics so much hand was very DRY and cracking.

- It smells like floral essential oils so not that artificial smells you get from other creams
- Rich and Thick texture
- A little goes a long way, little as a size of a pea for both hands
- Absorbs so well if you give it a good message
- After 1 week of daily usage u will notice your hands smoother and so soft
- I have tried other hand creams but this one beats ay during the cold seasons or dry hands
- A bit pricey but this stuff will last you ages

Definitely worth the try if your looking for a rich hand cream thats going to help your hands appear younger and smoother

on 12/11/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

While I hate the price of this product, I will still repurchase because it is simply the perfect hand cream in my opinion. It is REALLY moisturizing (think Canadian winters), yet it doesn't leave my hands greasy. The smell of lavender is nice and subtle. The ingredients all seem clean to me (though Jurlique is a brand that I double check for ingredients, because they use phenoyethanol and other shady ingredients in some products).

Update: Bad packaging compromised the product. The cream started leaking through cracks in the metal tube, at which point I put it in a different pot. I realized a few weeks later that it had started to grow its own mildewy ecosystem. Completely grossed out that I probably rubbed mold all over my hands for a few days without noticing, ugh.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool*; Limonene*; Coumarin*; Geraniol*.
* From Natural Essential Oil (Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia)

on 8/24/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my winter hand cream for a few years. I am yet to find a better one. I like the way it sinks into my skin without being an oil slick. I would like them to make a better packaging. Halfway or three-quarters into the hand cream the tube packaging cracks and cream starts seeping out of these cracks.

on 2/7/2013 6:47:00 PM

I have found the best rose scented hand cream, although it is a little greasy for me...maybe it's just my weird skin! I am going through a rose faze right now; even 2 months ago I hated the smell.
Oh man! I cannot stop smelling my hands! I was lucky enough to swap for this, but it is soo expensive...that's too bad because I love it!

on 12/13/2012 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

very expensive hand cream, but its really hydrating.. smells very nice and relaxing. it is a luxury hand cream but doesnt seem to have anti aging properties. . aveda hand cream is thicker. this one is good for someone who doesnt want too greasy hand cream but still hydrates and some oil on it.

i prefer the more subtle scent of their lavender hand cream.

formulation has no parabens, sonoma lavender hand cream is better and purer.
ingredients:

on 9/21/2012 7:57:00 PM

This is by far the best hand cream I've found. My hands were extremely dry and rough, like sand paper and just after a week of using, they have become smoother and the skin has become softer on my hands. A little does go a long way, it does not leave it greasy, it absorbs into the skin really nicely and the rose smell is heavenly, not like overly sweet fake rose, but the kind of rose smell that great great grandmothers used to make their linens smell good. I used Ahava hand lotion product but returned it the next day due to the unnatural smell and that 99 percent of the ingredients were synthetic, despite it having a 'great' review from bloggers.

on 9/21/2012 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This review is for the rose scent. HG! Perfect hand cream - so moisturizing on my dry hands! Gorgeous scent - pure rose - tons of compliments! Great tube packaging. The only downfall to this near perfect cream is the exorbitant price - $25 for 1.4 oz (40 ml)! If you can afford it, get it! If your budget is tight, pick my 2nd fave for hands - Kiehl's creme de corps, $11 for 2.5 oz.

on 8/25/2012 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought the rose hand cream three times. Would purchase more if it weren't so pricey. The cream is soft, thick and smells lovely. It is readily absorbed into the skin unlike other creams which just sit on the surface and don't hydrate properly. Highly recommended.

on 8/2/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love everything about this hand cream besides the high price tag. The scent is subtle yet indulging, the texture is rich & creamy but doesn't make my hands oily, the trick is only use a pea size, its enough of seal in moisture of both hands. Its also fantastic for heels and elbows.

on 5/9/2012 9:20:00 AM

I absolutely love the scent of this product, and I'm not usually even overly keen on the scent of rose. It smells just like Turkish delight! I found it to have excellent moisturising properties, and it sunk in quicly considering how rich and creamy the formulation is. As previously mentioned, a little of this product goes a very long way, so although expensive, the tube is huge and considering how little of the product you need to use, it should last a very long time. Unlike others, I actually really like the metal tube too.

Top Rated Jurlique Products