October 20, 2014 | 2002 users online

Gels/Soaps - H2O - Milk Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by lovelyundefined86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally use the Milk Lotion and I absolutely love it! When I tried the shower gel, it was just as wonderful. I have read from some users that it is drying (and I have very dry skin) but I found that if you use it with a bath poof meant for sensitive skin and not "scrub" your body so harshly (I know most people do that!) it will work wonders. It doesn't lather as much but that just means it doesn't contain as much harsh, "soapy" chemicals that are usually super drying to the skin. I hope this helps fellow MUAers! <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Not the best body wash I have to say. I love the smell, but it doesn't lather that well and it leaves my skin a bit dry and tacky feeling...like the feeling you get when you wash with bar soap. Not buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I cant stand the smell! The smell is really off to me. Makes me cringe thinking about it:(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

I thought this would be really moisturizing, but it left me super dry. I was very disappointed. Doesn't do what it says it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2005 2:32:00 AM More reviews by esther82_2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Love the smell (even though some people do not like the smell, so try it b4 you buy it), and it doesn't dry out my skin . But...If you have very very dry skin, this is not hydrating enough. Overall, this is a good body cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2005 3:03:00 AM More reviews by pinkkunome

I like this shower gel... it has a very nice smell to it and left my skin feeling very soft.... but after using this for such a long time I'd rather switch to somethin else.... but this was still a pretty gd cleanser!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

The milk line has to be one of my favorites of all time. I'm surprised that the shower gel hasn't been reviewed here yet. This product is wonderful and comforting...like all the other milk products. This shower gel never leaves me dry, even during the winter.