November 27, 2014 | 1424 users online

Lip Gloss - Origins - Once Upon A Shine in Sheer Caramel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by kmerriam92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been searching for the perfect lipgloss for several months (everything from clinique to nars to mac), and nothing was ever quite right. After reading all the postive reviews online, I decided to check out my local origins store to try these lip glosses. They really are as great as they sound. Great color, moisture, smell, and lasting power...and really not sticky at all. Sheer caramel is my favorite, but all of the shades I purchased are wonderful. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great products. Beautiful pale color with soft sparkles. Smells like mint and very moisturizing. Lovely shine too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 10:02:00 PM More reviews by arnolds3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this color!! I am very pale & it look's good. Also has staying power & smell's like thin mint cookie's.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Semisonic

I got this colour as a promo at the department store. Whoa was i totally in love with this colour the moment i put it on. It's a very warm nude, so it doesn't look dead on my asian skin tone. As of the moment, i'm not very tanned so looking alive while wearing a nude shade is of utmost importance. It's got subtle little golden flecks swirled throughout the colour and i have to say that it's amazing on it's own or set on top of a pink tonned lipstick like Antigua by Chanel. Very awesome. And the extreme minty-ness is amazing. Especially if you put on Burts Bees chapstick underneath. It makes my lips so cold it simply rocks the competition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It's pretty sheer, but it's a real light goldy-peach color that I think, can flatter any complexion. You can wear it alone or layer it over lipstick for more dimension. This is a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fabchic

I loveee everything about this lip gloss....The color is beautiful and the price is worth it because of it's staying power..Theres alot of lip glosses out there that look nice but just dont have a long staying power..not many of them stay on after eating and drinking, This lip gloss however just lastsss and lastssss!! Def my fav lip gloss will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by va1ba1

I just found my favorite lip gloss :) I have really red lips and I hate them, and I've been looking for a nude color that doesn't look too nude that i can wear everyday... and this is the *perfect* color. Plus it has GREAT packaging since it's a tube, but ALSO a wand, so you can use every last bit. And it has a great peppermint taste, which also smooths out my lips.. so no need for chapstick before! I love love love this! I'm going to go stock up :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2004 11:58:00 AM More reviews by cmarkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a die hard user of Origins Liquid Lip Color in Caramel Candy and was so upset when I found out that they were discontinuing it. I bought the Once Upon A Shine in Sheer Caramel because that's what Origins told me would be replacing it. Just when you think a product couldn't get any better - it does! I ADORE this lipgloss. It provides the perfect nude lip with just a hint of shimmer and great shine. It may be my imagination, but I really think it has more of a minty taste/smell than the liquid lip colors did. I also love the packaging - the little tube with the "long enough to touch the bottom" wand is genius. The lipgloss itself is sheer but still nicley pigmented and has a middle of the road staying power. Even when most of it has come off, my lips still have a pretty, natural looking shimmer to them. I have already stocked up on a few tubes of this.