August 29, 2014 | 927 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jack Black - All Over Body Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jhenley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good body wash, but for my skin it was too fragranced and I broke out into acne bumps on my back.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by RThorn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this when I travel, rather than bring three separate products with me for hair, face and body. I genuinely do use this for all three and it works really nicely. Unlike some products that claim to multitask (ahem... philosophy) it is really nice as a shampoo and won't leave your hair dry or tangled. It's also great as a body wash. I would not use it every day as a facial cleanser, but for a few days at a time while traveling, it works well for me. The reason I wouldn't use it every day is that it's heavily fragranced and it contains a cleanser that I find too harsh for every day, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate. This is also an ingredient in some of Neutrogena's cleansers. I like my cleansers to be fragrance-free and gentle, but the convenience while traveling is worth making an exception. I do wish this had a subtler, unisex fragrance, but hey! It's a men's product so I can't really complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Texasbrian14

Started using skincare a few months ago and bought the FIRST CLASS FIVE and loved it alot. The underlying issue of my skin is acne so I stopped using this product (using another Jack Black for my cleanser) so now I am using this as my body wash and could not be happier :) I feel so fresh and so clean now. Will be purchasing this product in the pump soon. If JB made a black and blue loofa I would buy it to match my bath hahah :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by zacksskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really hate to rain on everybody's parade here but my skin all over my body not just my face is totally red with a rash like breakout. It smells good, cleans pretty good but as for my skin it hates it. I know it was this becuase I stopped using it last night and my skin has already calmed down. Back to Shiseido Men I go.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by durstgurl0

jack black pure clean daily facial wash is the best cleanser ever. i'm a female and still use it. it takes care of oiliness and blemished skin. my boyfriend has normal skin and he uses it too with great results. awesome product. i'm allergic to all the girly skin washes because of too much frangrance. this is all natural and fragrant free. hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best all over products out there. It is fantastic as a shower gel and it performs very well as a shampoo or face wash also. As such it is the ideal product for showering at the gym or travelling. It is not too expensive either if you buy it in the large size pump bottle. The scent is hard to describe, the individual notes are hard to pick out but it smells modern and masculine and also synthetic, but not in a bad way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ae0003

Nordstrom SA talked me into this when I repurchased Jack's Girl Shave Silk. Been looking for a more charge card-friendly alternative to the Darphin shower gel ($70 for 13 oz...ouch!!) so I gave this a try. So glad I did. LOVE the fragrance! Can't identify it except that it's quite refreshing. Label says you can even wash your hair with this, though I haven't tried that. Hard to believe this is a man's product...my sensitive skin certainly likes it. My next JB purchase will be the lip balm. :>)