August 20, 2014 | 2005 users online

Foundations - Shiseido - Proudia Moisture Contouring Compact

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jamieyi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like my makeup looking natural and this seems to do it. Unlike some foundaions, (which can get a little cakey) this one doesn't no matter how much you put on. Another great thing is that it gives you a luminous shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 11:22:00 AM More reviews by amarques

(Review contains picture)

My HG of compact creamy foundations! Love it! Since Proudia is being replaced by Maquillage, I bought 2 more refills - which will do me for some time.

I use shade OC-10, which is perfect for me (LLL/warm to neutral, Bobbi Brown Sand, Shu 574).

The texture is so amazing, since it is dewy (not drying in the slightest!) and spreads so well. Best thing is it can double as a concealer.

I find it can be used alone, or if you want a more finished look, it can be settled with some loose (or compact) powder. It also comes with a soft "chewy" sponge like other Shiseido compacts (The Makeup) and is very easy to apply.
I find the color selection in the Shiseido Asian brands much more suited to me than the ones in the European or American markets: if I were to buy the equivalent in the The Makeup, for example, I would need to get I-00, which is a bit on the pink side for me, whereas OC-10 is just perfect and blends flawlessly.

Would definitely buy it again - however I am stocked up already!

(Please click on "Continued" to see a bitmap of the lovely Proudia compact...)

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jen55457

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this! I have dry skin so I like the convenience of powder foundations but can't really wear them because they make my skin look a little chalky. This is a cream foundation compact so it's as easy to use as a powder compact but with the dewy look of a liquid or cream foundation. This feels very sheer on but provides excellent coverage. The color selection is not great, but I found one that fits me. I have this in Ocher 10 which is about an NC 25ish shade. What's best about this foundation is that you can layer a bit and use it to double as a concealer.

I've tried so many foundations, but this one ranks near the top.