October 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by KateRR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried many concealers in an effort to find my holy grail but wasn't impressed by this. I told the lady at the Lancome counter I wanted it to cover blemishes and needed something for sensitive skin that was non-comedogenic but later found out that it is primarily intended for under eyes (which I don't have a problem with). As an aside, I was surprised that the lady - a make-up professional - didn't even know what non-comedogenic meant.

The colour match to my skin was perfect. The packaging hygienic and the little tube looks cute. Unfortunately, the coverage it provided was not good at all - minimal at best (more like a tinted moisturiser) and it won't layer however hard you try. It also broke me out. Avoid for blemishes. I took it back and was impressed that Lancôme provided a full refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by tashacx

a little expensive but it lasts a long time and you get maximum coverage. blends brilliantly with lancome teint idole.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Melodyshell

I've thus far only tried estee lauder doublewear concealor so my comparison is between this and effacernes. I do not have dark circles and only wanted smth to brighten up my under eye. Estee Lauder did a great job on that but it's a little too dry for my liking and I thought to try effacernes after having read about it online. Well, I'd take back Estee Lauder anytime even with the drying bit. Effacernes' s good with the texture and it's definitely more moisturing and easier to apply but it melts relatively fast and I wouldn't say the coverage was that awesome upon application too. I actually looked like I had nothing under my eyes except my foundation which I don't see why i should spend that much on smth that my own foundation could already do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by reeree55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this concealer and I am already in love with it. A makeup artist colour matched me with a shade that has a pink undertone to it. I didn't notice that in the store and was slightly anxious about using it once I realized that, but don't let the pinkness throw you off! I use this as an undereye concealer and I find that the pink in the concealer helps combat the darkness and illuminates nicely.

Pro's:
- Blends well
- Does not dry the skin at all
- This does not crease!! ***

A small tube of product at a fairly expensive price, but not a lot of product needed.
Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on the good reviews on MUA and I can only agree with the others.

Very good coverage, but still looks natural, very creamy, blends like a dream. I sometimes wear it on its own, on good skin days.
You get lots of product, and the packaging makes it convenient to control the quantity you squeeze out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Camille0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to point out that I'm a Lancôme fan; the Dual Finish compact and Teint Idole Ultra 24hr foundation are among my makeup collection. Nevertheless, this concealer does not worth the price. I have tried TONS of concealers, high end and drugstores, and this Lancôme product is simply below average and disappointing. I even tried various tones and none of them looked natural.

In short, this product:
Does not cover well
Does no blend appropriately
Tends to look pink at sunlight

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:27:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this concealor!!! Really is my HG of concealers..... i have very dark circles and lines under my eyes.... this hides all..... and does not go cakey or sink into lines.... lasts all day, and i still have the same tube.... a year later!.... dot it under eyes and use a concealer brush (i have the mac one), to blend..... finish using fingers.... it really does lift under the eyes, and hides a multitude of sins!!! I would definitely repurchase.... i have tried hundreds of different concealers being a make up addict.... but since discovering this... nothing compares.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by AislingBo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I only bought it today and already it is my HG concealer!

I bought this concealer (in Beige Pastel 01) to hide a little bit of redness on my cheek caused by Kertosis Pilaris. Ii put it on using a concealer brush over my foundation (YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat B20) and IMMEDIATELY I saw the difference that I've been looking for for years!

The packaging is very understated but I LOVE the tiny little nozzle (or whatever its called) as it allows me to limit what comes out. Only a very small amount of product was needed, surprisingly. It's got a lovely creamy texture and very easy to apply.

The only downside is the price (€28 in Boots), which is a little on the expensive side considering the size of the tube, but after seeing how little I needed today I'm sure it will last a while, and it's worth it for the fabulous coverage!

Definitely a HG concealer...my search for concealer has finally ended with Lancome!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealor I have used, love it. I have yet to find a perfect concealor, but this has minimal creasing and is not drying. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooove this. HG!! Over Bobbi Browns correcter this stuff is a miracle in a tube. Finish is flawless, doesn't crease and the amount you get is amazingly insane. I like it waay more than Mac pro longwear!