September 30, 2014 | 1930 users online

Skincare - Body - Neutrogena - New Hands

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by karen987

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Maybe they've reformulated this as unlike the other reviewers, I find the scent just fine - kind of baby-powder IMO. The trick is to apply a tiny amount just on the backs of your hands as it does take a while to absorb and who wants tacky palms ?

I bought it to deminish age spots on my hands about 6-8 weeks ago. So far I've used about a third of a tube and there is indeed an improvement - the age spots are less noticable and the freckles are fewer. Now I just need to find something to do the same on my face !

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by schmarian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

absorbs nicely but doesn't moisturize as well or as long as I would expect. The smell is extremely off-putting; I actually thought it had gone bad until I read that someone else thought it smelled awful. yuck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2002 11:50:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like a good basic hand cream that has anti-aging benefits plus a decent SPF (15 or higher)- this is exactly what it is EXCEPT it smells really gross. If I catch a whiff of it, it does a good job of making my stomach turn. Thats just too bad because I liked everything else about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2001 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Staceywc

I love this stuff. I picked it up on an impulse and have been using it religiously on my hands to combat torn cuticles and a super bad case of dryness. Awesome. It's been a week and there is a complete turnaround in the condition of my hands. I'll be keeping this stuff in my purse forever :)