August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Shave Products - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sweet Satin Shave Mousse

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 10:41:00 PM More reviews by BeneBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Who would have thought that shaving could be sexy??? I was so used to needing a blood tranfusion after a shave(loss of blood!)that when I didn't reach for the Scooby-Doo band-aids I was shocked!Could it be not 1 single nick??? I felt smooth and certaintly sexy. This tub of chamomile infused shave mousse lasted me about 4 mos. and I will never go back to soap or gel. At $24 a pop, it's pricey, but your legs and your DH will thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by tegaladwen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When they say "Sweet Satin Shave" they're not kidding! My leg stubble drives me nuts--it usually shows up in about 12 hours! But this stuff gave me such a close shave (without irritating my skin), that I was smooth all day long! The scent is really nice, like the rest of the Bathina line. It lasts a long time if you don't use too much, which makes it worth much more than that cream in a can.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dbitrnklp

Talk about a silky shave. This has to be the best shave cream I have EVER used. All the hair was gone w/ none of that left over stubble so I could wait longer between shaves and my legs felt like absolute SILK.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2004 1:19:00 AM More reviews by decembermom

I've seen several bad reviews for this product and I have to say that I think this product is wonderful. Not only does it have that wonderful Bathina smell, it made my legs all silky smooth. No razor clogging. I recently read a review about using this product before you get in the shower. It worked for me. I just used totally hot water to rinse my razor and applied only a thin coat as to not encourage clogging and clumping. I am having a passionate love affair with the entire bathina line. I felt so sexy shaving my legs next to my tub...is that weird? This is a definite buy. It's a little expensive, but a little goes a long way so it will last. Layer it with Bathina's Touch Me cream and you'll have a yummy treat! I will also agree with other reviews that this mousse could be easier to rinse off. Benefit should work on that. I am reducing my rating to 3 lippies for this fact.