September 1, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lip Gloss - Annabelle - Le Gloss in Rose Reflex

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 10:54:00 AM More reviews by priya2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color on me [NC 35-40]. I think this would look delicious on anyone [dark-pale]. The color is rose-pink with shimmer that spreads beautifully on your lips to make them more beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 5:33:00 PM More reviews by cocovanilla

This is a great cool and sheer pink color even though it looks darker in the tube. It's perfect if you're looking for a soft look. The formula is very shiny and has very subtil shimmers. It is also fragrance and flavor free. The lasting power is good for a gloss and it won't dry out your lips. Would rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All I can say is 'Wow!' Great colour and shine. The shine I will describe as a lacquered look similar to MAC Lipglass. Rose Reflex is a mauvey-shimmery-pink colour that looks quite powerful in the tube but it looks very nice on the lips (not tacky).

I love the squeeze tube + wand applicator combination. I think it's genius.

I'm definitely looking forward to buying & trying more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by acceberisme

i am such a lip gloss junkie and this is one of my favourites! the color is beautiful. i'm not into dark colors and really pale colors look horrible on me because i am already so pale, but this is perfect! it has good staying power and doesn't dry out my lips(a lot of lip glosses do that to me). i actually have 2, one for my bathroom and one for my purse!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Rose Reflex is a sheer pale cool pink with pink shimmer. Not very pigmented.
The texture is smooth and has good staying power. Annabelle has no taste or fragrance.
The color selection is limited. I don't think this product is available outside Canada yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2004 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Katty

This is a lightly pigmented light pink gloss; not sticky but an incredible texture. This shade doesn't offer me a ton of shine but it's pretty.