Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color (new packaging)

on 12/8/2012 3:57:00 PM

As far as I am concerned, Avon took a unique gloss that had some body and pigment and changed the formula so that it is now just like every other run of the mill gloopy wet lip gloss out there. I loved the old Glazewears, but the new formula is so far from the original that I will no longer be buying. Too bad.

on 9/10/2009 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Got this in Real Red for $1.99 on the recommendation of a friend and I must say this is lovely!!! I used to wear a red lipstick that was discontinued called Heartthrob by Black Opal, I find this to be the same color & it stays my highly pigmented lips ALL DAY, really love it! Would recommend

on 2/28/2008 4:49:00 AM

loved this!! when it runs out im 100% ordering more

on 12/16/2004 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

For a long time I really liked Avon's Glazewear lip colour. Unfortunately, the latest batch I bought (at only $2.99 each) came in different packaging, and I think the new packaging is flawed, because hardly any product comes out on the wand. This makes application difficult and spotty. I don't know if that's because of the faulty packaging, or if they've actually tweaked the formula. It's a shame, because I loved the old Glazewears; they applied really smoothly, and had a soft gloss finish. With these new ones, the finish is noticeably duller. One colour I got (Ruby Slippers) looked like a bright reddish pink in the tube, but did not show up AT ALL on my lips. The darker colours (Buttered Rum, Plum Shine) went on like dried blood. Disappointing.