BeneFit Cosmetics Dear John

4.3

on 5/14/2005 9:37:00 PM

i love benefit shadows and this is no exception. this is a pretty milky pink shade. usually shades this light kind of look like chalk on my lids, but not this one. good staying power and silky texture.

on 4/7/2005 9:23:00 PM

If all BeneFit eye shadows are as pretty as this one, I want them all! This is a gorgeous peachy pink color that brightens my eyes and looks awesome paired with my Dandelion powder and a nude lipstick. It doesn't have much shimmer either, so it's great for a daytime look. I guess the downside is it's not very pigmented, but I don't mind because it wears well on me and doesn't crease quickly.

on 3/24/2005 3:14:00 PM

Light pinky shade. Best if used over a primer, because it isn't likely to adhere to your lid, especially if you have a light/medium skin tone. Good for a natural look.

on 12/16/2004 2:18:00 PM

This color is a soft pastel pink with a hint of shimmer. I just adore this pink. I can't wear pink usually because it always makes my eyes look like I am crying. They are usually red based and red is not my color at least for my eyes. This color is soft and neutral. It goes with just about every e/s I own. The pigment I would say is not as strong as my LORAC e/s but stays on much better without fading than my MAC e/s. I like my e/s to have smooth silky texture. BeneFit's could have a bit of a silk feel to it but for the staying power they are keepers for me. Of course nothing beats Lorac in my eyes but I don't always want such a strong shimmer to my e/s. Dear John has just a faint shimmer but looks more matte when applied.