April 20, 2014 | 1344 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Jill70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used & loved the Crabtree & Evelyn Gardener's Hand Therapy, but need to use it so often due to handwashing the price was becoming an issue. This Eucerin is a great, cheep, unscented non-greasy alternative. You can find it anywhere, just right size for purse. (I think new version I'm reviewing dropped the PLUS from labeling.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by astrogoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is magic in a tube! Way better than my previous HG hand cream, Norwegian formula. Two days of using this cream and my cracked cuticles showed obvious improvement, a benefit I didn't even expect to see from a hand cream. Dries fast enough for my impatience, but leaves an almost unnoticeable barrier(?) of sorts that you don't notice until you wash again. My hands never felt tight or dry, and I work in a lab wearing nitrile gloves and using harsh solvents daily. My hands see true abuse, but this product is unimposing and packs one hell of an effective punch. Why can't all my skincare products be this good?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

YES YES YES YES YES!

The bottle I have says Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme but I think it is the same as this product, just the newer version? Whatever it is, it's awesome. I use it more on my cuticles than my nails. I always had HORRIBLE looking cuticles and nails. I've started giving myself weekly manicures at home and I use this on my cuticles and I swear, I could be one of those nail polish bloggers one day! My cuticles have never looked this good. HG!!

Also, CVS makes a knockoff of this and it's cheaper and just as good. WOOT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

WOW! This stuff is just incredible! This has certainly given my neutrogena norwegian formula a run for it's money which was my HG hand cream! I was testing different hand creams in Target the other day, not looking for anything too amazing, just something cheap to keep in my handbag...tested about 4 and then this one and it felt 10 times better than any of the others, the difference was incredibly noticeable and I was totally not expecting to find something this amazing! I used it for the first time before bed and squeezed a bit too much into my hand so i used it all over my arms. The next day I was thinking how incredibly soft and silky my hands and arms felt and then I remembered I had put this on! So good! I could go on and on for days about this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by habana

This is the best hand cream I have ever used and I've tried dozens without much success...until I discovered this gem. I have hand eczema and between that and cold NJ winters my hands are often dry, red, irritated, cracked messes. This lotion doesn't solve my problems completely, but this thick non greasy lotion helps them more than any other. It leaves my hands amazingly soft and doesn't have to be reapplied every half hour.

I love this stuff! I bought a 3 pack and keep one on my nightstand, one in my purse and one at work so I'm never without it. I highly recommend this hand lotion and am definitely going to repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by molgina

I love this hand cream. I work in a kitchen so I wash my hands a lot which leads to eczema on my hands. This product is my life savor, it heals my skin better than anything. My only complaint is I do find it slightly greasy. Not a big deal but it makes it hard to get latex gloves on at work.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream has been a complete lifesaver for me. I had struggled for years with eczema on my hands. I use this cream every single time I wash my hands, and I rarely have to use my steroid cream anymore. It totally keeps the eczema and dryness away. It's not greasy and also keeps my hands looking young. BEST hand cream on the market. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by mashypotatohead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is amazing! I have very cracked, dry hands due to my slightly obsessive hand washing habit. This product instantly makes my hands feel softer and smooths rough, cracked skin. My skin gets so dry it can bleed and be painful. This stuff makes a noticable difference even after one use. I like to use it at night to wake up with incredibly smooth hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read a random comment on MUA recommending this hand lotion, stating that it had transformed her hands/nails and like the MUA sheep that I am, I had to have it of course! I have super dry hands and cuticles, so I'm always on the lookout for something that will moisturize and maybe even repair. This stuff is great. I love that it has AHA because it leaves my skin feeling softer afterwards. It absorbs really quickly too so there's no greasy feeling. Major thumbs up. I have a tube of it at my desk, in the car, by the sink, by the bed...

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great hand cream that isn't too heavy or messy. It leaves my hands feeling soft without and weird residue. The feel of the formula is a bit different from other Eucerine products, but soothing nonetheless. I might have to go buy more of this.