December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Skincare - Body - Vaseline - Intensive Care Aloe & Naturals

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by MsMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Of all the Vaseline Intensive Care lotions, this would have to be my favorite. It is light, pleasant smelling and does not make my skin breakout. Plus, it is dirt cheap! Bought four bottles at the local SDM...stocking up for winter! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've bought it many times....for my husband. I don't really have a need for it, but my husband has dry legs, hands, everywhere. And I am constantly buying this for him. He likes the scent (not too girly) and likes the moisturizing properties of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by elleohelle

This lotion is basically my HG. It smells really good, is cheap, comes in a huge bottle...the list goes on. Aaannndd I get major razorburn which this clears up! It cools my skin and is really soothing. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by StilaFaux

This has made it to my HG list of lotions. I was in love after sniffing it in the drugstore and I knew I had to get this :) This left my skin very silky soft and the scent was so yum! It's really great for the harsh and humid climate where I stay in.The aloe in it is great for sunburn as well.
The texture is awesome and I like the very lightness of it.I bought the huge bottle which I can forsee to last me for a few months. Affordable price and value for money buy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by fattie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it as both face and body lotion. I tried high end face lotions, and this is the best lotion for my face. My skin is normal, PPP with pink undertone. Here is my way of testing if the lotion works for me. I put them on at night, then go to bed, wake up next morning, watch my face, look for the undertone. If lotion doesn't work, my pink undertone is almost gone, my face looks pale, for good lotions, my face is fresh with pink undertone. This lotion is not heavy at all, but moisturizing, I used to believe that it may not moisturize enough and switch to some other fancy face product, a few days later, I started get dry patches here and there, and I went back to this lotion, dry patch was gone right away. Nothing can beat this product so far on my face, if your skin is normal or oily, give it try.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2005 10:55:00 AM More reviews by bette718

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the scent is very refreshing and it moisturizes nicely w/o leaving me greasy or sticky. the only con is the packaging bc it's a flip top lid that gets clogged. can't complain about the price and since i use it after every shower i will definitely keep in stock.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 3:27:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much my HG body lotion - I've been through about five bottle of this and believe me that's a huge feat because most lotions I use only make it for one bottle - if I like them THAT MUCH! SO this lotion is great. No strong scent, excellent moisturizing (winter and summer), very cheap and can be bought everywhere. Plus, you can go to Wal-Mart and buy absolutely HUGE bottles that last forever.

* As a side note: if you keep a bottle for more than a year and a half, throw it out because I found an old purse-size from a year or two back that I didn't completely finish and it turned watery and smelled off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 1:04:00 AM More reviews by FeatherHen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I buy this stuff for the lotion dispenser I keep on my desk because it's cheap, nongreasy, and smells like cucumbers. This doesn't leave my documents looking like I've been eating potato chips.

Good as a hand lotion only; as a body lotion this burned my skin and gave me hives. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently went to the shore on my family vacation and purchased this after being afflicted by a moderate sunburn on my chest and arms. I had read some of the reviews on this and i thought it would be a perfect opportunity to try it out for myself. This lotion really works for a sunburn. It took out alot of the redness and cooled my skin down. It is so gentle and cooling that i was even able to use on my face to calm my slightly burned cheeks and frehead. Sinks in quite nicely and has a pleasant, fresh smell (though i really can't put my finger on it, it smells like something i've smelled before). Will certainly repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2003 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ameka

This is a good body lotion and a staple in my bathroom. Has a light aloe scent and really feels refreshing and cool when applied (especially nice after shaving legs). Just annoyed at the fliptop bottle and wish for the convenience of a pump instead. Otherwise, will easily repurchase.