November 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 545 / Purple Haze

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all time favorite colors. Of course, I ♥ purples and as such this is perfect for me. This l/s is very inexpensive and well pigmented. Once applied it lasts like a long wearing l/s, staying put through drinks & meals. It is a little dry but I use a lip balm underneath and it works out perfectly. However, when used w/a lip balm it doesn't wear as well. This if a fun color & for the price you can't beat the overall quality. Due to the unique color this isn't something I wear often so I will probably never have a need to repurchase, but if I did run out I definitely would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purple Haze is a vibrant deep magenta lipstick which is mostly matte, but has the slightest iridescence for a more dimensional color. This magenta is only slightly deeper and a bit redder than Milani's Magenta Madness. The texture is a bit on the dry side, but it's not too bad, especially for $2.