Juice Beauty Exfoliating Cleanser

Not tested on animals

Organic Juices Of Vitis Vinifera (White Grape) Juice, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Juice & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Plant Oils Of Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) & Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Wax) Seed, Organic Botanical Extracts Of Calendula Officinalis Flower, Matricaria Chamomilla Flower & Tilia Europea (Linden) Leaf, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Organic Honey, Organic Algae Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Potassium Sorbate, Phospholipids, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Pca, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) & Citrus Aurantium (Orange Blossom) Pure Essential Oils.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't really like this exfoliator. The smell wasn't very good and it was really hard to rinse off. It felt like I had some "residue" left over even after I rinsed several times. Definitely disappointed with this one :(

on 6/28/2013 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I picked up this product while pregnant and looking for safe skincare. I did not like this at all it left my skin feeling like it was coated in moisturizer and not clean. It didn't remove foundation and eyeshadow. I had to Wash with a different cleanser to remove that yucky feeling. Similar to cetaphil type clean. Not for me I gave this to one of my friends.

on 6/26/2013 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted a more natural alternative to Clinique's 7 Day Cream Scrub, which I love.
The similarities are:
1) Both offer very mild exfoliation, and neither seem to bust all the flakies without extra help (like my Clarisonic)
2) They moisturize very well without leading to greasiness
3) Price point is similar ($5.50/oz for JB vs. $5.74/oz C7DCS)
Here are the benefits that Juice Beauty has over C7DCS:
1) Packaging is a little more hygienic
2) More natural ingredients
3) larger amount in package (4 oz vs. 3.4)

In sum, I'll stick with JB!

on 11/14/2012 7:23:00 PM

I have several clients on this and I have used it myself... Such a gentle cleanser! You can use this daily and I don't say that lightly because I'm an Aesthetician so I'm always cautious how many times you use an exfoliant during the week.

This is great for clearing skin and prepping it for a serum and moisturizer. I loved using it when I was giving it a test run! Felt very massage like when I did those soft circular motions on my face.

I've had one client who used it after her chem peel I gave her, another used it to prep for her wedding and still uses it to this day, one needed a cleanser to help balance her skin of dry patches and help clear blemishes. All 3 are equally pleased! Just placed a 2nd bottle in one of their hands a few days ago. She was giddy :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Another great JB product! Im a big fan of anything organic and this hits the mark with its natural/organic ingredients. Not too keen on the smell but hey. The Jojoba beads can be a bit rough if overused but i rinse face, gently massage and rinse straight off and its suting me just fine. After cleansing i follow with their moisture concentrate and once a week i use the peel - awesome stuff and like the exfoliating cleanser but in a more powerful way leaves my skin de-flaked and visibly brighter too!

on 8/12/2011 11:24:00 PM

worked really well and didn't damage my skin

on 8/27/2010 5:25:00 PM

I love the feeling this product gives my skin. I can feel it going deep into my pores and grabbing all the bad stuff! The best part is that it doesnt dry my skin out which is important because i have some dry patches to begin with! I use this product 3 days a week and the Cleansing Gel the rest of the time and my skin has never looked better!

on 8/2/2009 8:12:00 PM

Mildly scented, gentle, pore-cleaning. My skin feels smooth!

Im not a fan of manual scrubs but after becoming dry, burned, and extremely flaky from Tazorac, I realized that I needed a gentle cleanser that wouldn't aggravate my skin and also get rid of flakes. My friend has being using this cleanser/scrub for years and loves it and she has the most beautiful skin one can ever see. At the time, when I was more oily and breakout prone, I couldn't use it because it would clog my pores. So I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to anyone with the aforementioned skin types. Now that I am dry and sensitive, this works perfectly for me. It doesn't dry me out and it removes the dead skin cells and flakes from my face. I like this product and I would highly recommend it to individuals who are using retinoids and other strong medications as a basic, gentle cleanser.
Update: I had to return it back to Sephora because my pores were becoming clogged and I developed whiteheads. The texture is a bit too creamy and thick for my skin type.

on 4/8/2009 10:39:00 PM

This cleanser smells great & leaves skin soft and clean without that tight feeling. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the jojoba beads are a bit too rough. I need to do gentle circlular motions so that it will remove my make up, but it does feel like I'm scratching my skin. For that reason, i would not use it everyday. I have acne-prone skin, but I don't have very many pimples right now. I haven't used it consistently to know whether it causes more break outs. I only use it about once a week, but so far so good. Overall I think it's a great product, and I will probably purchase it again if I need a scrub. It would be great if the company used softer jojoba beads!!

Popular Scrubs